Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry if this has been mentioned, but I can’t not address the way she cut the cake like it was a piece of ham?!?!!! By those portions she would have enough to feed the village of Maldon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t like to speculate about people being pregnant or not ..
But i found out not long after my son’s 1st birthday that we are expecting baby number 2 and I am honestly shitting myself to have two under two!
I think she will major struggle if she is expecting again. She’s only really started showing an interest in Ronnie in the last few months.

BabyDust to anyone who is TTC ✨ x
Congratulations! You will be great. 🥰 After 13 years TTC we had three under three. It was busy but wonderful. I think we were in shock for quite a while but I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I think Sophie seemed very emotional talking about baby number 2. Who knows what’s going on in other people’s lives. Even if she does over share and lie through her teeth most of the time.

Reactions: 8
Wow. I’m speechless 🤣 I missed the live, and she looks very very poorly. I also think Jenna @Oh no is probably real and if she’s not, then whatever, it’s not that deep hope she doesn’t get put off by people digging at her.

The dress, the staged photo it’s getting weirder and weirder and creepier now. This is seriously sinister stuff when people have fan accounts and she’s posting about 3 million people loving him. I wish she would stop and Jamie is just as bad for allowing this. Protect your bleeping son at all costs you pair of Aardvarks.

ALLLLSO, I thought the Peter Rabbit back drop was hung outside this morning on the gazebo. So does that mean she’s brought it in for a staged photo op. bleeping exhausting that. The baby’s birthday was nothing to do with him, it was all about advancing his mothers social media bollocks. bleeping shame on them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
New thread suggestion

Mummy’s in a wedding dress and daddy’s in a vest cutting up the penis cake for 6 (30) guests.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Between this thread and the Sean pratt thread I can’t keep up with the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knowing how much the Hinchers love her, and the fact that she claims to love them back and owe them everything, wouldn't you think she would save her live, for those who missed it, to watch later? Or at least let them know in advance that she was going to do a live? She knows they miss her lives & would be excited. It's things like that, that I find strange 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless she is so nervous that she doesn't give notice because she wants to keep the numbers as low as possible, to not be seen by as many people?

I'm clearly a bad parent as I have never in 16/17 years had all printed posters and signage for birthday parties, but do these bits now just go in the bin? They are clearly single use and its not like you can fold them up to put in a memory box. Just seems like such a waste. Although on the other hand, I do get that when it's your child, you get excited and want to make things special. Maybe there will be another section of the loft dedicated and appropriately labelled "1st Anniversary of Being a Mummas" with "Ronnie's 1st Birthday" written underneath in a smaller font for storing it all.

I'm not sure whether the claims of 30 people are true or not.* Would she really risk it? Especially after making such a song and dance when doing the prep yesterday about making just 6 of everything because there are "only 6 of us." But....that big cake, a whole dining table and a pasting table seems excessive for just 6 (1 being a baby).

*I should say, I do really bloody hope that Jenna is real, that she is an actual neighbour (or at least knows the neighbour).

Wonder if the neighbours been told not to talk to us either by hinch or the press , I get the impression she’s not very well like in the street any way

Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing
Don’t like Hinch. But As much as I want to get on board, just checked her account and it’s covered with her kid too, a la hinch. Seems like a massive jealous hypocrite to me.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations! You will be great. 🥰 After 13 years TTC we had three under three. It was busy but wonderful. I think we were in shock for quite a while but I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I think Sophie seemed very emotional talking about baby number 2. Who knows what’s going on in other people’s lives. Even if she does over share and lie through her teeth most of the time.
That's an amazing story! ❤

What did she actually say about baby 2?

It’s absolutely terrifying she is encouraging strangers to post pictures of her child!! It’s really not normal behaviour. How are none
of her family or friends telling her to stop letting so many random people post pics of her child saying they love him?!?!!!

Reactions: 9
Just done a #ronniehinch search and the number of crazies who are reposting her pics of her, her house and her kid is absolutely crazy. Wtf is wrong with these people? Why are they under her spell? Poor vulnerable uneducated women who cannot even imagine the wealth she has. Just read one account and she had posted pics of a “Hinch haul” that she had delivered during lockdown because her UC had come through......she needs to be held accountable for the damage she is doing to these people and the debt she is actively encouraging them to accrue in an attempt to copy her life.......

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Ronnie Darko. If any one has seen the film they will know the sinister rabbit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mrs Hinch #184 Party for 30 dont forgetyour party bag, off to bed early time for a.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. I’m speechless 🤣 I missed the live, and she looks very very poorly. I also think Jenna @Oh no is probably real and if she’s not, then whatever, it’s not that deep hope she doesn’t get put off by people digging at her.

The dress, the staged photo it’s getting weirder and weirder and creepier now. This is seriously sinister stuff when people have fan accounts and she’s posting about 3 million people loving him. I wish she would stop and Jamie is just as bad for allowing this. Protect your bleeping son at all costs you pair of Aardvarks.

ALLLLSO, I thought the Peter Rabbit back drop was hung outside this morning on the gazebo. So does that mean she’s brought it in for a staged photo op. bleeping exhausting that. The baby’s birthday was nothing to do with him, it was all about advancing his mothers social media bollocks. bleeping shame on them both.
Aardvarcs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it's nice to mark birthdays, especially the early ones. Once you get older they become just another day with cards and a cake if you're lucky, so I don't see a problem with making a fuss while they're little.

Having said that, I'm talking a family tea, cakes and balloons, or a family meal at a pub or something, not ridiculous money spent on making things look insta-worthy and flouncing around in a frilly frock.
Yes I agree. I don’t do things for Instagram. We had a big party with a little kiddy bit and then close family and friends at our house but honestly it turned in to more of a piss up for the family 🙈 But to me 1st birthdays are mainly for the adults!

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion.

Party’s all over. Mummaz wore white. Hope Guests brought food cos the buffet looked shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can’t believe she’s gone through thousands of messages so she can find and delete the negative comments, seriously? Bloody hell she needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.