Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I don’t see pictures then Jenna you ain’t really a neighbour I’m sorry, this has been done before. Waaaaaay too many times 😂😂
Psshhht let's see it play out! Don't scare her! I'm here for the tea and I'll throat punch anyone who stands in my way!!! 😂 😂

*disclaimer - no throat punching will really occur!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Funny that make up by Georgia, a friend of sophs went live today and got her full face of make up on, wonder if her and her sprog went to the party

Reactions: 10
What the duck is this monstrosity???! The eyes are totally in the wrong place! Looks freaky af
696DA27F-A33F-4103-B2EC-7A31293497D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My question is........

Did they have enough stuff with Ronnies name on it?

Yet Soph still forgot who the day was about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ok so I can’t for the life of me, give a reason for once liking this woman... I waited three bloody long hours at her book signing (I don’t know what came over me - three hours I can’t get back) Anyway, what a tit show today. Missed the live - the screenshots are hilarious/shocking. Poor RonJonLongLegzzzcheeriossand that’s the most fun and colour he’s ever experienced (bar disneyland) and it’ll be back to normal tomorrow - though I’m betting Hinch will post him more with Vestor because it’s Father’s Day 🙄 Anyway, the dress and the whole OTT production was just yet another way to make it all about her and the ‘Hinch’ brand. And welcome Jenna!! I am living. Please update us regularly ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve witnessed people dying alone from covid and their family members not being around to hold their hand. All they can do is sit and wait for the phone call with the sad news 😢 SHE throws a party and thinks she can do what the duck she wants because she’s Sophie Hinchliffe!! I think she has basically laughed in the faces of all us nhs and other key workers who have risked their and their families lives to keep this country going during this pandemic. I haven’t seen any of my family since March, not even socially distance as I don’t want to run the risk of giving anyone the virus. Yet she throws a over the top birthday party. I’m done...she needs to take a look in the mirror and think about what message she’s giving out to others 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why is she wearing a lace strapless white dress for her sons birthday? And had a staged photo with it all spread out for her sons birthday. Narcissistic witch

Reactions: 16
Well I spent my birthday in my pyjamas eating anything & everything & guzzling booze, no bleeping way was I getting dressed up to sit in my house!

And as things are I’m pretty sure if Hinch murdered someone her bleeping stalkers would defend the silly bint or probably own up to the murder themselves they are that idiotic!

Reactions: 16
Why is she wearing a lace strapless white dress for her sons birthday? And had a staged photo with it all spread out for her sons birthday. Narcissistic witch
That photo definitely looked like a professional had taken it

Reactions: 6
Not saying anyone’s bullshitting or not, but unless someone somehow verifies they’re her neighbour then take it with a pinch of salt. Takes credibility away from the site if literally any anonymous person can come on and claim to have seen her breaking the law and everyone just believes it lol
I know. A gathering of 30 people, really? The police would shut it down, surely? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
You don't want anyone putting themselves in an awkward position though. Taking pics of someone else's back garden would be a no no for me. Out the front though is a public space!
I think that's why she thinks she's untouchable because she knows people can't publish pictures of her in her back garden. So she knows people can't show evidence

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s not put a photo up of the three of them for his first birthday...🤔

Reactions: 18
Omg what have I missed is she preggers 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nah not that we know of. I was meaning her dads reaction to her pregnancy announcement with Ronnie. I also thought his reaction on her wedding day was cute as well. I don’t see my dad so maybe that’s why, shoot me😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God guys. What a day. I’ve missed so much. Half the last thread, the live 😩 The dress is rank. It’s very obvious there were more people there than there should have been. Really hoping Jenna is real

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.