Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For today's ASA rule break. Febreeze in the background on her bedside locker. #ProductPlacement
I wonder where she’ll do the interview? At her gifted dining table or on her gifted sofas? Either way I do hope she declares gifted items are in shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
anyone emailed this morning to tell them how utterly tit this woman has actually made people feel.
this is just going to be ey manipulation for her narrative
Not emailed but
That laugh of his In the last story and the sack comment was vile. I’m by no means a prude but the way he said it just reminded me of this guy who used to drink in the pub I worked in when I was younger who we all argued over serving because he was a massive lech. I felt sorry for her a bit, she was obviously trying to sleep and he’s there thinking he’s a comedy genius.
Fred vest is one big walking talking ball sack.

Reactions: 7
NHS clapping 23/04/2020

Reactions: 2
Why if you have an opinion on hinch if its not positive your a troll 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ all on the TM post people are crying troll 🙄

Reactions: 17
I can't remember ever seeing anything on here about her nails etc. Only when she has a pointy finger? I've seen maybe one 2 comments about her being disgusting but they get removed swiftly because they're not tolerated.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder where she’ll do the interview? At her gifted dining table or on her gifted sofas? Either way I do hope she declares gifted items are in shot!
God....can you imagine the amount of "ad gifted" captions around the screen....you wouldn't be able to see her? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if the interview will be available to watch afterwards? My toddler usually naps around 12 so it would’ve been perfickkkkkt guyssss but Sod’s law today he has already slept for an hour so we will be playing cars by then! He runs this house at the moment ws I am fighting A rotten cold and anything that isn’t fireman Sam or paw patrol isn’t allowed on the tv so I doubt he will let me watch the interview. Will give it a go although having just seen her cracking up on insta stories I’m not sure it’s wise to let him witness it!
Could you watch it on a phone/tablet on the hub,there should be a live option, thats what im gonna do as im in work

Last edited:
“The trolls didn’t even have a day off when the country was in lockdown and everyone was dealing with personal heartaches, tragedies and fears about the future. They carried on throughout”

like you Soph? Who carried on ordering pointless tat, broke the rules and completely ignored covid???
Absolute piss taker

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I don’t know why people think their will be disconnections etc if she’s asked a question she doesn’t like. The questions will have been run through management. And she plays the quiet little victim so they aren’t going to risk upsetting poor zoph or her unhinged hinchers
She always trips up on questions even if fun by her the bumbling mess still struggles to reply especially when lying

Reactions: 6
I'd really love to hear exactly what Miss Mops truly thinks of her. After all, they've been on a couple of 'dates' together. I feel like Stace's gushings are a simple combination of her own childlike personality and possibly advice of some kind to befriend her. I cannot bear to watch Scchhtace anymore because she does that ridiculous cry/laugh thing that I personally find so contrived. And it's what Binch has brought into her stories more and more. Beyond painful.

Reactions: 7
34E42513-BA8E-4274-92E3-ECB0753C8846.jpeg

10.3k likes on twitter a lot of us agree like us that, that pie was rank! 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She also mentions Caroline Flack... to use it in a mum says she’s worried about me and the abuse I get

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 261133On medication for the first time for anxiety and depression?
So she’s actually insinuating that people are trolls for reporting her to the industry for breaking rules! That’s exactly what the ASA are there for - to REGULATE (not that they do a very good job of it on IG). Also when you are a ‘brand ambassador’ for P&G and you show open pod boxes which are in easy reach of children, of course people are going to say something - it’s dangerous!! YOU need to be accountable. You are paid to promote these products on behalf of a business. Same with being honest about ADs, gifts, product placements - you need to be responsible. You have a platform, you are a brand - a business. You decided you wanted to monetise your account - you could have said no to everything that was offered and just kept it to a cleaning account, but you didn’t. Companies can’t just place any old advert in the magazines or on TV - when they make mistakes or don’t follow the rules, they get fined, adverts withdrawn. They are made accountable - a word that Soph doesn’t seem to understand. Happy to mislead and do what she wants - bit like breaching covid rules with her mate SS at movie night, and with her family 😡 er what anxiety during a major worldwide pandemic??!!

Reactions: 30
View attachment 261134I’m actually laughing at the trolls chapter..
the nails comment got me
Wtf

Most cleaning products recommend that you wear gloves as the chemicals are harsh and irritate the skin ..
She never has bitten nails on display. She has the most manicured hands I have seen for a former cleaning account.

In the opening of her other book she talks about hinchers being all the same wearing their Gregory Gloves.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 261134I’m actually laughing at the trolls chapter..
the nails comment got me
That whole page is BS. Why would anyone comment about touching her hand and nobody said those things 😂 she wears gloves purely to hide her ore recorded because her nails give it away if she wanted to be really honest she could of mentioned salad fingers that’s common on here and the claw

• Haha
THEY SLAG OFF MY NAILS😭😭😭😭 grow up sophie there are people dying
We all know the reason she wears gloves is so she can get away with pre recorded footage, Tattlers never miss a trick and the eagle eyed among us spotted different nails 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.