Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hottest day on record commences, let’s start with a photo of a bare-limbed, hatless baby in the sun 👍🏼

I’m down at my sister’s this week and I was meant to have my niece (a few months older than L) off nursery. We’ve decided to send her in purely because they have a better paddling pool and more ‘fun’ things to do inside/in the shade!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And her poor dog and her livestock. Hopefully, the animals will have more sense than her.
We have no worries about her taking him for a dangerous walk because he's never walked but I hope to GOD she keeps that dog inside and away from the back garden until Wednesday. The fake grass will burn his paws off.

I know nothing about alpacas but a quick 10 second Google says this.
Alpacas easily succumb to heat stress. Heat can even be fatal to alpaca of every age, every level of health and fitness. Shade and shelter is absolutely vital.

She hasn't a clue how to look after alpacas PERIOD, let alone in 40+ degree weather which they aren't used to. It's scary to think about actually.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I remember old KP saying (about one of her previous weddings!) that OK stipulate that in order to have a deal with them, there has to be a certain amount of “slebs” invited
Which must be what this hen do was for. I know the invites had a load of do and don't with them because of the mag deal. It would put me off going!

Reactions: 10
She’s making him look up into the sun for the photo as well as shadows are behind him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The heat tomorrow is due to be worse than today for those in the worst affected areas.
I really feel for all animals, I bloody hope they won't be stood on that astroturf. She's a total fool. I think Hunch is going to piss a lot of folk off this week as bound to be more bragging & ADs - plus the heat. How long does this idiot nobody think she can keep this up for?

Reactions: 17
Oh bugger off with using your children for content Sopha... 🙄

Not that you ever read here Sopha 🤥 but.......
Here’s a heads up for you. You look a complete and utter twit trying to convince people you own a farm and you’re farmers. Llama Lodge is a 1960s house, not a farm house, a house. It has a large garden, not a field a garden and 3 bleeping floofheads and a dog who looks like Audrey Roberts do not make a farm 🤷🏻‍♀️

Right, I’m off to start real not tend work. I have zoom calls today, it’s already feeling hot so I’m wearing a smart blouse with short shorts, my clients will never know unless I have to get up and get something 🤭 By lunchtime I’ll probably be wearing a bikini on the calls 🤪
As long as you can make it to lunchtime remember the sage advice from the career expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just came in to say yet another dangerous practice by that stupid bleep. All the huns will think let’s get the baby in a vest and outside even with the many warnings on tv and radio. But they will listen to the messiah because if she can do it they can

Reactions: 17
We have no worries about her taking him for a dangerous walk because he's never walked but I hope to GOD she keeps that dog inside and away from the back garden until Wednesday. The fake grass will burn his paws off.

I know nothing about alpacas but a quick 10 second Google says this.
Alpacas easily succumb to heat stress. Heat can even be fatal to alpaca of every age, every level of health and fitness. Shade and shelter is absolutely vital.

She hasn't a clue how to look after alpacas PERIOD, let alone in 40+ degree weather which they aren't used to. It's scary to think about actually.
Plus they can’t leave their hut without walking across astro, and they have soft feet rather than hooves 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Very bush to the party here, but in awe of you nusty trolls for my 2nd thread title. And I'm a well known member now too.....which is more than can be said for Sopha at the hen do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Poor Lenor! You can see the sweat (could possibly be dribble) shining on his chest, and with the llama that close to him! It’s probabaly the first time he’d been outside and was just plonked in position for a picture and taken back in.
mad for Hennerz my mum got the paddling pool out in the shade for him to splash in at 5am before the heat! Bet she wasn’t even out of the sheets at that time!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lonnie's in the same clothes as Jamie's story yesterday. It can't possibly be a pre record can it? 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
SS just put a post up addressing the hot weather, which makes me think she NEVER addresses anything, apart from the made up tale of where flip and flopz went.
If you think about it she’s just weird 😵💫
Nothing makes sense in her fairytale bubble of tit.

Stay safe my nusty hens stay hydrated with litres of full fat coke. Blessed be.

Reactions: 29
This is definitely a pre record. Of course posting a photo of her child to say good morning to everyone......Why???????? What is actually wrong with this woman.....should I make it easier and ask what is right with this woman :ROFLMAO: . Not a lot

Reactions: 24
When the engagement is low and she’s losing followers she goes on about trolls and unkind adults.
Also Hinch you’re an UNKIND adultRemember the post about tulisa??

hypocrite

#hinchisover

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What's she trying to prove with this latest story...the way she's worded it is like people are bullying Ronnie online 🙄🙄 no Sofa, hate to break it to you but we think Ronnie is AWESOME! You're the problem!!
Screenshot_20220718-100222_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Sopha's latest story suggests we are not kind trolls and that we should be ashamed of ourselves...but you're not ashamed of using your kids for content? You're not ashamed of not walking your dog properly and allowing him to become obese? You're not ashamed of conning people with lies and pre records to make yourself as much money as possible because you're greedy? You're not ashamed you allowed strangers to see Ron on the toilet? You're not ashamed you lied about him speaking multiple times? You're not ashamed you have to have mummy with you wherever you go because you're a spoilt child in a woman's body? You're not ashamed that you have a work shy husband that you don't want to work? You're not ashamed that you have a fake friendship with someone for engagement and money making purposes? I could literally go on and on Sopha. YOU should be ashamed you absolute disgusting excuse for a human being. We call you out and you can't stand the truth. If you don't like what you read Sopha, take your own advice and don't read it, or better yet, change your ways so that we have nothing to hate you for....oh wait, that wouldn't fulfill your need for more attention and money though would it? Just duck off and keep bleeping off.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Oh change the bleedin record Sopha🤬 must be another big purchase incoming if we on a bully rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.