Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm
Winning thread title by @mingeandbracket

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Half a day and half a house tour later, Sophie has confirmed that she is completely tone deaf and really doesn’t consider anything outside of her own bubble.

Many people in the real world are juggling work and caring responsibilities, struggling to heat their homes while worrying about increasing energy costs, and basically just trying to get through January.

Sophie, however, complains about a pristine cream carpet, says how much work is ‘needed’ on a perfectly fine bathroom, gets excited over plans to add a balcony to the master suite (Handmade by Weeping Gepetto™️) and shows off the dog’s massive new bedroom.

You’re doing a really great job of staying relatable Soph… Clearly you’ve forgotten what you said only 3 years ago -

95FF729C-CCF7-4729-8DD2-5C82236FC674.jpeg

Speculation is rife over what will be next in the Sophie show. Could it be a petting zoo with Jim Exotic? Or will it just it be series 5 of keeping up with the Solomons?

We hope any former Hinchers who are feeling alienated from her know that you are welcome here.

This is not a rave thread.

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Orangery - posh conservatory to keep it real with the bots shoppers

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
Weeping Gepetto™ 💀💀💀
Thanks Pol, it's almost a full time job now, keeping these threads going!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
She has an absolute cheek, moaning about how the guest bathroom needs ALOT of work. Looks like there’s nothing wrong with it to me, could she be anymore braggy?! Daft question really.

Reactions: 98
This is really annoying me. So she’s admitted that they’ve already moved in, she’ll be showing the moving-in process soon and what we’re seeing is all pre-records. So WHY continue to post & talk about each empty room as if it’s in real time? Hope that makes sense. Off to eat some crunky snacks in disgust.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Why the duck as Hunch got to write ALOT in capital letters?
and what guests is she on about?
Only her family that visit anyway and I'm sure they can use their own bathroom 2 miles away..
Thick as Mince 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's ridiculous why but a house as she sound like she basically hates it same a SS buying her house and completely changing it lol

Reactions: 22
This is really annoying me. So she’s admitted that they’ve already moved in, she’ll be showing the moving-in process soon and what we’re seeing is all pre-records. So WHY continue to post & talk about each empty room as if it’s in real time? Hope that makes sense. Off to eat some crunky snacks in disgust.
Enjoy doll, nothing like 10 litres of coke to start a Saturday, I also am doing the same, nice wee breakfast of coke and Doritos. Should keep me going while i catch up on her drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The way Flip Flop farmer is harping on bigging up the farm it's probably going to be three alpacas and a couple of ducks. Wonder if they'll get own bedroom with ensuite 🤣🙄
Anyway I must feel like Hinch felt all the way back in 2018. Forgot did a survey few weeks ago and this morning via royal mail a parcel of stain removal for little old me🤣 With another bloody survey to fill in. Can just see me in 2025 in my own tend farm with my own Jimbob with my high electric security fencing and small army to protect me from all the peasants/shoppers I've led into debt. 'appy days oi oi.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Love how the daily Mail has written hinch followed in SS footsteps. In other words verucca salted the tit out her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.