Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O' little village of Maldonihem

O' little village of Maldonihem, how tattle see through your lies
After a week of deep rest, the braindead sheep cook their spaghetti hoop pies

I'm stuck now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
O' little village of Maldonihem

I'm stuck now :ROFLMAO:

Yet in the aisles of Te-e-e-esco, the Hinch merchandise lies,
The hopes so clear of Soph’s career go down the pan tonight.

For Soph was born of Weeping Al, and Fiddle Fingers too.

While Soph tend sleeps, peeping Jim creeps, to take a pic or two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Whilst she’s not doing anything.

Last night I was thinking about all the little jobs I needed to get done and said to my partner “I need to write a list” he said “good idea and then I can help out if I see what needs doing”. So we wrote out our list - on the back of a scribbled bit of paper the 2 year old has drawn on - Divided bits up for one another.
Afterwards he said to me “you used to be manic about those lists. And all the cleaning. It’s much better now you’ve chilled out about that.” I said “I know I’m sorry. I had been sucked in by that hinch woman. It wasn’t a good time in my life. It really annoys me that I was like that.” We then discussed how dangerous influencers are. I do cringe when I remember how sucked in I was. I like a tidy home but I was yelling at everyone constantly for “ruining” the house. I was unpleasant.

Just thought I’d share whilst it was quiet.
Thank you so much for sharing and being so honest ♥. I followed Hinch as I thought she would help me tidy/clean my house. I'm not the best housewife and really wish I kept a better house. Probably due to an obsessively clean mother I rebelled lol. In the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world and I'm not a bad person.

Hinch had the opposite effect on me and actually made me feel more of a failure that I couldn't do the supposedly simple tasks she could do on a daily basis.....even when she had a child. I was buying more things than I should and my anxiety was increasing all the time.
Hinch brought me to tattle 2 or so years ago after posting about it and I will also admit that I was initially shocked and hated what I read. Then I read between the lines and created an account. It has opened my eyes to things I would never have seen on some of the people I follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you so much, that’s so so kind. I’m not that area and luckily Mr Teschooo brought me food a couple of days ago, so we’re all good.

Thank you everyone else for your love. I didn’t post earlier for any sympathy.
Was feeling a bit better last night but then had a really tearful day today, which is actually some kind of breakthrough as I’ve been (literally) unable to cry for over a year (thanks PTSD and multiple antidepressants) but today the tears won’t bloody stop! Both kids have found me hiding in the kitchen or loo crying a few times today.

To top it all off, my absolutely amazing GP to whom I owe so much these last couple of years, is leaving the practice. Today. And they announced it today. I emailed the surgery to ask them to pass to her, just really saying thank you for how bloody wonderful she has been.
Then she phoned me and was so lovely I started crying again 🤦🏼‍♀️

That sounds totally ridiculous now I’ve written it down but it was just one thing too many and she’s been a lifeline.

I feel like I’m in a pressure cooker right now and the lid is just ready to blow. I love my boys more than anything in the entire world, I wouldn’t be without them. It’s just bloody hard when as the only adult in the home you feel like shite and the teen doesn’t get it (why should he) and the 3yo is like a caged animal. Then there’s the poor dog who is so in tune with my emotions, she’s amazing, but she is also stuck at home climbing the walls with no walks while I’m in quarantine.

What a bleeping week!

Feel like I’ve been through every single emotion just in the last 24 hours, and all Hinch has done is make a box with a merkin on it 🤣

Going to finish catching up now. Love you nusty trolls woo ooo ooo
Awww Pollyanna ,it's bloody hard work rasing kids without all the other crap you've gone through.

How lovely of your Dr to phone you , but how very dare they leave the practise ...selfish fuckers haha!

If I knew where you lived I'd send a lovely gift In a Murkin box as that's how much I bloody love you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Chalk pen bo-o-ox-es featuring a mer-er-er-kin
Jimmy praises to the Gods on a Wednesday for Freda's twerkin

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Oh Hinchliffes in Chewton Glen, when he says ‘I love you’
Sophie replies, ‘woo oo oo’. She loves herself, not you.

Oh little village of Maldon, how much Sophie likes you.
She’ll never leave ‘cause of anxiety; leaving the house to Ronnie Roo.

The hopes so clear of Soph’s career like fish go down the loo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you so much for sharing and being so honest ♥. I followed Hinch as I thought she would help me tidy/clean my house. I'm not the best housewife and really wish I kept a better house. Probably due to an obsessively clean mother I rebelled lol. In the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world and I'm not a bad person.

Hinch had the opposite effect on me and actually made me feel more of a failure that I couldn't do the supposedly simple tasks she could do on a daily basis.....even when she had a child. I was buying more things than I should and my anxiety was increasing all the time.
Hinch brought me to tattle 2 or so years ago after posting about it and I will also admit that I was initially shocked and hated what I read. Then I read between the lines and created an account. It has opened my eyes to things I would never have seen on some of the people I follow.
These ‘influencers’ have a lot to answer for - how many of their ‘fans’ actually feel like their own life is inadequate, unfulfilled, and unfortunate in comparison? We’re seen as a bunch of nasty trolls but once you start reading it becomes so refreshing to find people who can actually see these people for who they really are

Reactions: 26
Me tooooooo.

If Soph does finally duck off can we just have an ex-Hinch thread do you think?
I'm never leaving the hinch thread so I'll just talk to myself everyday, I want her to duck off and lose everything Cos she doesn't deserve the money or the life Instagram has gave her but I also want her to stay for tattle purposes

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Singing Te-e-e-esco in the tune lying in bed laughing like muttley!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Run we told him Ron,runrunronron!
A newborn prince she brings, lenlennielenlen,
To lay before the sheep, innitbumbum, innitbumbum, innitbumbuuuuuuuuuuuum.
So to Henner's bed she flings herself,
Grinch and her handsnuuuuuuums.

Sung to little drummer boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
God sake guys....I went to bed early last night as she had posted nothing all day, then boom, pubey gift
She's lost the actual plot hasn't she!!

Wonder what tit today will bring?
God sake guys....I went to bed early last night as she had posted nothing all day, then boom, pubey gift box appears and you guys go wild 😂 I had loads to catch up on there!

She's lost the actual plot hasn't she!!

You need ten eyes to keep up with this thread at the moment 😂
Was just wiping down our kitchen table and it popped into my head.

Remember when she used to pour half a bottle of neat Zoflora on the wood table and wipe it in?

I should have known then what a bleeping head she was
Was just wiping down our kitchen table and it popped into my head.

Remember when she used to pour half a bottle of neat Zoflora on the wood table and wipe it in?

I should have known then what a bleeping head she was
Well she’s not cleaning the kitchen table with it anyway, for she never uses i
Thank you so much, that’s so so kind. I’m not that area and luckily Mr Teschooo brought me food a couple of days ago, so we’re all good.

Thank you everyone else for your love. I didn’t post earlier for any sympathy.
Was feeling a bit better last night but then had a really tearful day today, which is actually some kind of breakthrough as I’ve been (literally) unable to cry for over a year (thanks PTSD and multiple antidepressants) but today the tears won’t bloody stop! Both kids have found me hiding in the kitchen or loo crying a few times today.

To top it all off, my absolutely amazing GP to whom I owe so much these last couple of years, is leaving the practice. Today. And they announced it today. I emailed the surgery to ask them to pass to her, just really saying thank you for how bloody wonderful she has been.
Then she phoned me and was so lovely I started crying again 🤦🏼‍♀️

That sounds totally ridiculous now I’ve written it down but it was just one thing too many and she’s been a lifeline.

I feel like I’m in a pressure cooker right now and the lid is just ready to blow. I love my boys more than anything in the entire world, I wouldn’t be without them. It’s just bloody hard when as the only adult in the home you feel like shite and the teen doesn’t get it (why should he) and the 3yo is like a caged animal. Then there’s the poor dog who is so in tune with my emotions, she’s amazing, but she is also stuck at home climbing the walls with no walks while I’m in quarantine.

What a bleeping week!

Feel like I’ve been through every single emotion just in the last 24 hours, and all Hinch has done is make a box with a merkin on it 🤣

Going to finish catching up now. Love you nusty trolls woo ooo ooo
View attachment 915001

Ah polls you wee creator, I know how your day feels with the crying, I was the same didn’t cry for over a year, I was on meds, it wasn’t until I girl I knew got killed in a hit and run during the summer I cried and it went on for days. But I was so glad that I was crying again after so long. But at the same time I was like Jesus Christ why can’t I stop!!

We will do our best to give you lots of laughing medicine ❤❤

Hinch is sooo boring…..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.