Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooooo…

Her priorities are a boot room and a room to wash the dog (she says he hates baths and it’s why he always went to the groomers) over doing the kids playroom or bedrooms.

Nice To see even with the move she’s got her tit all wrong 👍
Most people want a house finished to move in then complete outter projects as fun whilst living there but not Hinch don’t be silly she will always be arse to elbow backwards won’t she

Reactions: 24
How old are your students?
Not saying its right but if they are year 9 (13/14) they will def know what sex toys are
Secondary school level. They might come across all savvy but they are actually a lot more “innocent” and naive than we assume…. Anyway. Don’t want to derail. She has a responsibility to her audience and to her bloody niece in front of her to censor herself.

Reactions: 38
How old are your students?
Not saying its right but if they are year 9 (13/14) they will def know what sex toys are
I wouldn't have known what a dildo was at that age but times have changed.

If the niece was over 18 I'd have no issue thinking the dido/dildo thing was funny. My kids are early twenties and my nephews but I wouldn't personally mention sex toys to them or joke about them even now. Sometimes Hinch is accused of having a stick up her ass so she shows some humour and is called out for it. In this case it was inappropriate with the niece there but all this pearl clutching from Tattle of all places is even funnier than Lady Braggerton herself and the chain that sometimes causes on here of people trying to out themselves as middle class/old money/country folk 🤣😁
I don't see the humour. 🤷‍♀️
What's very creepy is a 40 year old man sitting filming a young teenage girl without her knowledge or consent or that of her parents. When she asks him if she's being filmed, he says "of course" and continues. It is then shared online for all to see. That is really vile imo.

There are laws around sharing images of children elsewhere yet these influencers seem to get away with everything.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Soooooooo…

Her priorities are a boot room and a room to wash the dog (she says he hates baths and it’s why he always went to the groomers) over doing the kids playroom or bedrooms.

Nice To see even with the move she’s got her tit all wrong 👍
Most people want a house finished to move in then complete outter projects as fun whilst living there but not Hinch don’t be silly she will always be arse to elbow backwards won’t she
She can’t keep up with her own lies really
B38CCEE5-8F3C-4DB4-9E87-FA5512DF74B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That rug has been there for quite a long time. She’s never addressed changing it but it’s been there for many months now.
I'm sure she showed off a new one she had been gifted a while ago, it was grey with grey patterns over it. Maybe she got rid of it, but that one looks different to the gifted one which was about 1000 quid I think?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She can’t keep up with her own lies reallyView attachment 992672
I know in reality it’s already done she just such a liar and can’t keep track! It will be done but she is all about maximum engagement so will wait to reveal until the prime moment probably when her BFF SS has something big happening. I’m still confused about days of alpaca build up and then nothing!

Reactions: 17
I’ve had a thought people…just the one; don’t panic! 🤭

We’ve speculated on a potential TV show and how there are several already in progress or starting soon buttttttt what if they are going to start YouTube? Like properly do it with sponsors etc. Life with the Hinches or some such bollocks? She’s always said she’s not made for TV (agree!) but perhaps YouTube isn’t so dissimilar to what they are doing now?

Just a thought anyway. A scary thought though! 😱
That would be interesting to see how many subscribers she got. One things for sure it wouldn't be anywhere near 4 million! I don't think she would be able to hide her views either. But what a dull shitfest it would be, there's potential hazards doing it that way, with our Tattle spies on to her!

Reactions: 12
Clearly not arsed 🙄
ETA - also that’s not live it’s a voice over he’s done for us 👍🏻 Thanks Jim you rotten git
193F7461-81C0-4663-9B74-D5EE8D3B2625.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
View attachment 992582View attachment 992583
This was her reaction to Jamie

Why is she clinging onto her jaw for dear life?!
She likes to hide the chins that can be caught on screenshot as she can’t edit her chisel jaw line in 🤔

Honestly after catching up with the thread I do believe these stories they were living at the farm that’s why the niece is in PJs as she lives there!! They use pre record and also may pop back for some newer footage also wouldn’t surprise me if she tried to get niece into the influencer world I wouldn’t want my brother in law filming my niece for millions to see

Reactions: 20
I'm sure she showed off a new one she had been gifted a while ago, it was grey with grey patterns over it. Maybe she got rid of it, but that one looks different to the gifted one which was about 1000 quid I think?!
Yes that one now lives with Tracey👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because i find Hinch so fake, boring and dishonest I can't bring myself to watch her I certainly don't follow her except here however I can't really keep up with the threads they move so fast but I get the gist she is still being fake, still lying, still fake,
She is insulting to suggest that getting up dressed and out of the door with 2 kids means she has to leave her home a tip especially when she has a stay home dad to help thousands of parents can get up and out with 4, 6 or more and not leave a home messy but of course they're not filming every boring moment and their either single mums or with partners who are at work, how can she be classed as relatable?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s still talking about Dildos this morning 🤢 he is grim. I swear he starts talking and my vag literally seals up! He is gross

• Sick
Reactions: 41
He is the most creepy fucker on the net!!
🤢🤢🤢
Why oh why would you post that it’s discusting!! Trust me I’m no prude but laughing about a dildo with a child is beyond sick....I’m actually sickend by that!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I’ve had a thought people…just the one; don’t panic! 🤭

We’ve speculated on a potential TV show and how there are several already in progress or starting soon buttttttt what if they are going to start YouTube? Like properly do it with sponsors etc. Life with the Hinches or some such bollocks? She’s always said she’s not made for TV (agree!) but perhaps YouTube isn’t so dissimilar to what they are doing now?

Just a thought anyway. A scary thought though! 😱
Hmm she wouldn’t be able to handle the criticism on YouTube comments section

Reactions: 15
Exactly, how disgusting. No way would I talk about a dildo or other sex toys in front of a child that age. Sophie didn’t even stop him, just a coy laugh like a teenager. Vile. I bet it is deleted soon.
In fairness she's in secondary school, the stuff my two came out with, that they're picking up from friends used to make my ears bleed. I think a slip of the tongue is a bit different from opening discussing dildos.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.