Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey tattlers! Is there any way to bookmark where you are up to? I keep reading, going away and then it sticks me on the newest page and I have to go previous previous previous. At the vest xx
Yep you can bookmark, click the middle icon in the top right of a message :)

Reactions: 10
Hey tattlers! Is there any way to bookmark where you are up to? I keep reading, going away and then it sticks me on the newest page and I have to go previous previous previous. At the vest xx
Yes there’s a watch tab at the top of the first page of the thread you watch ., it usually takes you back to where u left off or press the ‘jump to new tab’. Or most liked our latest new button! Hope that helps guyzzzz

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂 sweet Jesus
I really cannot spend more than 1 minute on that group. The stupidity of folk..... example today. "Iv bought a ladder shelf, what should i put on it? "
dear god is it just me? Why dont they just bloody google how to do things? Does that make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right. I hate myself for this but I actually think vesticles was taking the micky out of her and her qvc style videos.

What's his excuse for this one then? He knows what he means.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
SS is in a different league, she's been on tv, has celeb friends not to mention a guy that can skate :)
I'm amazed they are friends. I think it's just the boys they have in common, when Stacey went round to H to comfort her after Ronnie was born.

Yes Ronronblesshim's birthday will be a lot different, Staceys had the personal genuine touch. Cant see Hinch blowing up her own balloons :)
I definitely get the feeling that joe doesn’t like hinch or jamie. She never mentioned him once the whole time he was on dancing on ice and as soon as he won she was all congratulating him. ive heard Stacey and joe are gonna be on celebrity goggle box next week so wonder if hinch will watch it and mention it or will she just ignore it and create her own little drama like she did when Stacey went to the NTA’s

Reactions: 11
Hinch’s fb group, oh the irony!

People’s posts getting deleted and posters getting warned for promoting MLMs (eg scentsy, avon etc). But of course, the posts promoting Shark, Zoflora, Minky and so on are actively encouraged!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔
CF7B184E-BFCB-4AA2-BAC6-58DAB9709C37.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.