Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One million per cent she’ll be like “right now let’s go see what they’re saying about us” the minute the live finished

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t stay until the end, what was the hint please?

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t tell if it was a hint of pregnancy or she was sad as maybe they had issues with pennies pregnancy or conceiving? I know there was talk that she ended up in hospital during her pregnancy because of her not eating? I might have got that wrong?

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but if her minions don't think "oh she wouldn't change a thing? Not even having more family over" after her live when she's said several times "I honestly wouldn't change a thing. Alongside her not mentioning nothing about Ronnie loving seeing family he hasn't seen in a while. If they can't see her lies from that and can't see she's been breaking and has broken today lockdown rules then they really don't have 2 brain cells between them all!!!

Reactions: 15
Had to turn off the utter bullshit that was coming out too easily from their mouths, like the frigging queens speech that was! I honestly don’t think she looks well though

Reactions: 6
Had to pause my evening catch up on here to watch her go live. Jamie is an irritating duck isn't he!? And why is she crying? And shaking!?! How many times does she say "it's been amazing guys" "fank yooooo so much" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

It's like The Grinch stole Ron-mas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it’s Ronnies birthday, he was wearing shorts way too small for him and a cheap eBay waistcoat, Zoph the self centred dick made it all about her and that ridiculous wedding dress in her grid post, they maimed a rabbit and did a live where she tried not to cry and looked about 10 years older with no filter. What a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How could they run out of Pepsi max if there was only six of them there? How much Pepsi can six people (or 5 if you don’t count Ronnie) drink!!! And why the need for more sausage rolls?
Very obvious they were catering for more than 6 people!!!

Reactions: 26
So during the 'live' chat vest admitted that the boxer shorts were staged!

Edited to say he actually used the words those were staged

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.