Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing just shows how her having books is a farce.

Many books contain references to other work. I’m very surprised that the publishing company who ghost wrote her books didn’t have a very brief discussion about plagiarism.

Glad to see the poster she’s stolen from will continue to chase. American law is different to ours, she could really get hinch in the tit. Delightful ♥
Ding Dong The Witch Hinch is Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hinch has DM’d Eileen saying the same as she posted on the grid post then deleted, but with an extra bit about Eileen ‘allowing disgusting comments’ about Hinch on the post!
Hinch said if Eileen had approached it differently she’d have credited and shared the page.

I said that’s a load of tit, and Hinch doesn’t actually know how to applogise.
What an absolute bleep. So because Eileen didn't bow down to her, she's refusing to credit her 😤😤😤 she really does think she's something special with her "be nice and I'll promote you" attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Wow what an interesting 24hrs..

I'm sharing this because we spotted those crate bedside tables few days ago which looked tit then as they do in Rons tend róom.

From this can we conclude that the orange dot, on the white board, means job done or job in hand ?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Someone on her post brought up CPS...maybe I've missed a post or page but I don't recall anyone here calling her a bleep
Sadly they did earlier in the thread 😕
Back to Hinch, I hope she gets her comeuppance this time but knowing her she won’t and this will only be remembered in times to come on tattle - and mentioned in thread 1000 😂
Anyway off to celebrate the Liverpool win🏆

ETA - There’s only 1 bleep on this fread hunnayz

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hinch has DM’d Eileen saying the same as she posted on the grid post then deleted, but with an extra bit about Eileen ‘allowing disgusting comments’ about Hinch on the post!
Hinch said if Eileen had approached it differently she’d have credited and shared the page.

I said that’s a load of tit, and Hinch doesn’t actually know how to applogise.
Oh right! So that automatically gives her the moral high ground does it 🤣 because SHE doesn’t like what’s being written about HER on another blue-tick’s Instagram! Well I never. The audacity. Thing is Grinch you absolute head, no one would know about that instagrammer or sought out her page, had you not ripped off her bleeping work! 🥴🥴🥴 The bleep makes my blood boil. And I didn’t see anything disgusting written about her anyway? It was all honest and nothing vulgar. Truth hurts, as they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've got a book deal to protect🤣🤣joking.
I'm flattered to be called "mysterious" i love that.
Someone once referred to me as "etherol".
Is that how it's spelt 🙃
Hinch is a bleep,and so say all of us
Oh fannysjohnny, although the nosy nusty troll in me can't help getting a bit excited when you dangle the hinch gossip carrots there is also a little part of me that wonders if aren't just as much of a Billy Bullshitter as our Soph 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off hinchy. Hypocrite as well as a narc 🙄

You dont get to just not credit or apologise to somebody because you dont like that they publicly shamed you.

Also, the woman did DM you and you ignored it so... duck up you llama licking weirdo.
I hope Eileen has proof messaged Hinch privately first (I am pretty sure she claimed she did?)

Also "allowing" bad comments about Hinch... literally EVERYTHING published online about Hinch receives negative comments (Daily Fail, Fabulous mag insta, Virgin radio insta, hell even MHMMDI the odd one slips through) Face it bubs, you're just not as special and loved as you think you are and people are speaking up about it 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No-one spotted her at the FFFearTa then? No tagged photos or hand written love notes, mind you bodyguard fiddle was probably armed with her tranq & told anyone within a 5ft radius to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 59
What an absolute bleep. So because Eileen didn't bow down to her, she's refusing to credit her 😤😤😤 she really does think she's something special with her "be nice and I'll promote you" attitude.
Exactly that. Eileen however knows Hinch is playing the victim.

Reactions: 28
Just watched that manic cleaning video for the first time. Is she trying to dance or does she tick?

The way she is jerking her neck in it surprised her wobbly head didnt fall off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right I know wood decor is in fashion now (which makes me happy as I love wood and spent a good few years striping paint off mine and restoring it back when apple crates and scaffold boards were actually free before they became a trend) but isn't she taking it too far. Her whole farm is crates and pallet wood. Calm down hun... Let's have a bit of grey or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
27/02/2022 Time stamping these monstrosities as I think she will get rid sooner rather than later.

No way would you even think of putting in apple crates into a nearly 3-year-olds bedroom.
What is her obsession with fitting it out with untreated, basically un-planed crap wood? That room is going to look like a shed.
I believe she thinks Weepy Al is a master carpenter of the highest order rather than an odd job man.

1645991036620.jpg

Reactions: 22
She’s certainly not backing down is she 😆 Hinch picked the wrong battle here!
A85CA948-15D3-4434-9CCD-AD3E83418A0B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
"Etherol" 🤭silly old bleep 🙄
Help @sous-what do I mean??eitherole??
I remember being told this in a bar.I thought it was a complement but when I looked it up I realised it meant vague and inconclusive,not quite there 😂
Ethereal my dear fanny. Ethereal.

❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ronnie's room might have worked if it was just one wall. It's just too much all these animals everywhere. Even if he likes the farm he will like something else soon. My 4 year old likes farms, and paw patrol, and books, and rockets and doggies and barbie 😀

Reactions: 31
Sadly they did earlier in the thread 😕
Back to Hinch, I hope she gets her comeuppance this time but knowing her she won’t and this will only be remembered in times to come on tattle - and mentioned in thread 1000 😂
Anyway off to celebrate the Liverpool win🏆

ETA - There’s only 1 bleep on this fread hunnayz
i agree to be honest. Her fans are all thick and I’d say 95% havent studied Higher than gcse so don’t get how serious it is copying peoples work

Reactions: 15
Hinch isn't exploiting her kids...is this fucker serious?! These daft bastards are draining!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.