Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what room
Of the house she will use and if any products will be on show sneakily

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m watching This Mornign for the first time is a long time. I’ve noted that the sickle cell lady and Jamie Redknapp have both been extremely articulated. Jamie redknapp is discussing his memmmwahhhh and it’s full of REAL STORIES 😂😂. Hes confident, clear, got a lovely Home in the background and is super polite. Hinch is going to look like a manic fool after this. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know why people think their will be disconnections etc if she’s asked a question she doesn’t like. The questions will have been run through management. And she plays the quiet little victim so they aren’t going to risk upsetting poor zoph or her unhinged hinchers

Reactions: 18
Guys I feel sick,she makes my skin crawl she doesn't feel sick taken 24k a post of company's #fakebitch

Reactions: 11
I’m watching This Mornign for the first time is a long time. I’ve noted that the sickle cell lady and Jamie Redknapp have both been extremely articulated. Jamie redknapp is discussing his memmmwahhhh and it’s full of REAL STORIES 😂😂. Hes confident, clear, got a lovely Home in the background and is super polite. Hinch is going to look like a manic fool after this. 😂
Me too, and I love that Jamie redknapp is on before her talking about his book, which has actual stories about people who are well-known and as you say, he is articulate and looks good. Cannot wait to see how she follows that!

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if the interview will be available to watch afterwards? My toddler usually naps around 12 so it would’ve been perfickkkkkt guyssss but Sod’s law today he has already slept for an hour so we will be playing cars by then! He runs this house at the moment ws I am fighting A rotten cold and anything that isn’t fireman Sam or paw patrol isn’t allowed on the tv so I doubt he will let me watch the interview. Will give it a go although having just seen her cracking up on insta stories I’m not sure it’s wise to let him witness it!

Reactions: 6
Just gonna be a segment about trolls and how she's coping by making her hansomzsss diarrhea on a plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell th
She is absolutely delirious with excitement guys. Trying to pretend it’s cos she is excited for her hinvhers Reading her book but it’s cos she’s gotten EXACTLY what she wants. Spotlight on her.
Exactly my thoughts, she’s absolutely buzzing!!

Reactions: 5
And hes nice to look at it 😏

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if the interview will be available to watch afterwards? My toddler usually naps around 12 so it would’ve been perfickkkkkt guyssss but Sod’s law today he has already slept for an hour so we will be playing cars by then! He runs this house at the moment ws I am fighting A rotten cold and anything that isn’t fireman Sam or paw patrol isn’t allowed on the tv so I doubt he will let me watch the interview. Will give it a go although having just seen her cracking up on insta stories I’m not sure it’s wise to let him witness it!
I'll try and record it and put it on here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
NHS clapping 30/04/2020

Reactions: 4
Fright of my life there, pressed play and it just repeated. Sounds like she’s getting the inch. Horrifying
WOW.....that definitely needs locking up and putting in a cage.....with a swing chair and a mirror!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why people think their will be disconnections etc if she’s asked a question she doesn’t like. The questions will have been run through management. And she plays the quiet little victim so they aren’t going to risk upsetting poor zoph or her unhinged hinchers
That's what the 'media training' was. Running through the scripted questions and her practicing her answers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.