Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ss story said we can't wait to celebrate with you and give you all the cuddles... so guess they are heading to the party of the century... Guess her parents are busy. As I'm already up to 6 in numbers... 3 of them and 3 with Joe Stacey and rex... 🙄🙄 makes a mockery out of lock down !! Idiots

Reactions: 9
Guyyyyyzzzz the day is finally here 🤭💃🏼 I’m so excited guyzzz I’ve been shitting through the eye of a needle. Don’t know if it’s Tattle Tummy or the piece of toast I made yesterday ready for this morning 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone else noticed on ss little montage she said she can’t wait to spend the day celebrating with him, or something along those lines!

Reactions: 7
Aw that montage is lovely that Stacey done of Ronseal and his best friend Rex of the 3 times they’ve actually met 😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Cute montage though obvious they’ve only ever met a handful of times
.. just counted- it’s 5 occasions photos were taken
You know, if I was one of Hinch's actual friends, I'd be feeling pretty put out if Stacey turns up to the party/not a party! Why has she ditched all her real life friends? Are they not pretty enough for the 'gram?? Imagine knowing someone for ages, then them making out they have no friends for parenting advice or chit chat and latching onto a D-list celeb......just for the fame!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does vesticles not have a family? Like even at Christmas it was all Grinch's tit show and stars ?
Where's his side at ?

Reactions: 16
Mammys bakery has 44comment but only 7are showing?
Maldon has a weaning community?
Using a innocent babies birthday to sell your business shouldn’t be allowed. All those hashtags - what cretins. It’s all for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Staceys little birthday message to Ronnie was so cute but anyone notice how Sophie never did the same for Rex? All we got was a measly screenshot and that was it. This friendship is definitely a one way system 😒

Reactions: 17
“Tttooyyymmme Tto GETT Drrrrrrresssssseddd”

her over-pronunciation of everything really gets on my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m thinking there may be an end of day montage with Mariah Carey belying always be my baby

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know, if I was one of Hinch's actual friends, I'd be feeling pretty put out if Stacey turns up to the party/not a party! Why has she ditched all her real life friends? Are they not pretty enough for the 'gram?? Imagine knowing someone for ages, then them making out they have no friends for parenting advice or chit chat and latching onto a D-list celeb......just for the fame!
Just goes to show how fame hungry they are, how motivated by money they are and how low they’ll sink for fame and fortune. It doesn’t sit well with me all these businesses using Ronnies birthday to sell their business. Gift them the free tit but stop overselling on your pages

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.