Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she told the family to pick what you want, and it'll stay...she really gave them the sky glass..fml

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omfg. Shut up, Hinch. Just stop your bragging and go and live in your notafarm and retire from social media.

Of course the dog is getting the room with gifted mattress.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Henry blatantly slept on the free Emma Mattress bed too. Of course he chose that room 🙄🖕🏻

I shouldn’t even be on here, I should be working but I have zero motivation today.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1487245How dare you think he sleeps in a dog bed that’s where I go!
Ffs this makes me livid. We've had to scrimp and save for years to afford a three bedroom house so our baby can have his own room. And even then we could only afford something that needs a lot of work! This stupid mare just gives her bleeping dog a room.if his own (again). Fuming. He needs exercise and proper care, not a bedroom.

(Am not jealous, and am looking forward to renovating our new home 🥳 Just furious at her pointless excess).

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If she doesn't stop shaking that camera to reveal rooms before and after. It is making me dizzy and nauseous :mad: . Plus it looks stupid. So this whole ask me anything is an excuse for her to brag.

Reactions: 22
I thought you had to show your set up before you could adopt the Hens 🧐 so either the welfare place is lying and she’s been approved based on name or Sopha is lying as per.

Reactions: 27
CFC7668F-F211-4AD4-88A2-6F9C86CFE19C.png

Well done Soph 👏 advance notice to allow burglars to tune in to the house tour!!! What an absolute bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Moved Because of privacy issues or so they said yet she’s going to be doing a house tour of the new house 🤦🏻‍♀️

Them children have no privacy or security. She’s shown way to much she is literally a burglars dream.

Flashing expensive stuff and showing entry and exit points.. even the “secret” stairway.

She really is beyond stupid and so is her family for not telling her to rain it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh Christ Hincho you are really screwing these questions up 😂 You absolute moron.

So you ‘bought’ your babies home, bragging about the fat lard choosing a bedroom (again), going to give a tour of the house (to use as an excuse to brag brag brag and prove that moving for privacy reasons is a load of bollocks!).

As for the ‘letting the new house tenants pick what they want in the house’. No, you are saying that as an excuse for wanting to buy/get gifted everything new!

You really must try harder. You look pathetic darling. The brainwashed sheep might believe this crap but anyone with half a brain cell can see through this web of lies!

Ha ha ha ha what a head 😂🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the reflection in the Vulva mixer was the already constructed hen house? But no, she wouldn’t lie to us would she…?

Reactions: 18
“After being pushed out of your home ( the one you’d never leave) for safety reasons, is it safe to keep retuning for cuppas?, and do you worry for the safety of the new occupants and their dogs?”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.