Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“free in your authenticity” makes no sense…you’d think a bestselling author would know that 😂

and who is she plagiarising with this garbage because she hasn’t’t thought that up herself?

Reactions: 23
Here we go again. Hinch playing the victim once again. Like history repeating its self! She really is the definition of a narcissist.

Can we all expect a video of her crying in the dog bed later?

ATV! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wonder where this has all come from?
Is she talking about the horrendous MM post?
Is it the comments about her being pregnant?
Is it the comments from her mass consumerism home bargains haul?
Or is it tattle she's read?

Reactions: 43
A bully isn't someone who comments saying your candles are overpriced 🤣🤣🤣

Think she's feeling like a knob for bringing aload of negativity to MM's post.

MM is 23 years old, into fashion etc. Sorry Soph don't think you are cool enough to be friends with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So nusty Soff is into fashion as well!! She likes the Viking era silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stacey’s probably had her kid, she’s getting a bit of attention for herself before it’s announced

Reactions: 40
It’s Inch trolling her at every opportunity, she wants him to stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I don’t laugh, I genuinely think I might cry. She makes me so full of rage 😂 she is an absolute joke. Oh I can’t stand her! She really can do no wrong and feels she is the victim every single time doesn’t she? She’s dangerous! X
I have said it before, she is her own worst enemy!

Let her carry on because absolutely non of this looks good for her?

Companies who pay the big money are not interested in this kind of drama.

Tescos would not allow someone who manages their stores to behave like this?

She is digging her own grave, she has lost most big names already and soon the rest will follow, times are hard, prices are high....

She has paid a high price with her bickering, sometimes it's best to know when to "shut up!" 😉

Reactions: 36
Just looking at her latest reel she had the audacity to put those minkys shite things in her trolley when she showed us about a million of them in her bottom drawer and Ron playing with them. Even she doesn't do much cleaning it would take years to go through her stock at home. When will these daft sheep realise she's just one big selling machine

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She's just getting ready for her live TV appearance.

"You had a post about online bullies. How do you cope with that?"
"🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Thank you so much for asking. You're so kind. So kind. It's really tough because I'm just being me and don't understand why people don't like me bragging, showing off my wealth or not giving my children privacy. Thank you. It's OK to not be OK. Be kind. We move."

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Look at this page - https://readbeach.com/quote/no-matter-what-the-age-of-the-bully-they-are-opportunistic-and-tend-to
The first 4 quotes on the page are almost identical to the first paragraph above.Obviously her ghost writer wasn't available to write for her.
View attachment 1923824
View attachment 1923825

View attachment 1923826

View attachment 1923827
---

Oh and here's the second half almost identical as well:

View attachment 1923845
Mrs Hinch loves to plagiarise.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she posting about herself this morning. We all know she's Queen B (Queen bully ). Thanking her sheep for doing her dirty work. She has no shame.

Sofa, Queen B of the adult bullies.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.