Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ssshy, anxiousssssh little Bet Hinch being inappropriate with the men there to do a job, poor Gary looks ssscared shitlesssh.

To be honesssssscht Guyyyyyysh she reminds me of when I started my first Saturday job in a shop when I was 16. The shop was newly opening and there were still workman there fitting it out. One of them, a right Oi Oi type was so inappropriate. He made me feel very uncomfortable. So, Sopha, when you read here, you’re acting completely inappropriately, you look and sound like a desperate trollop. They are there to work not for your harassment of them or entertainment. ATV.

Reactions: 29
If you Lock at Hinches following list, she is following someone who is getting married in September.
The other cousin is due a boy in September, maybe that’s why it’s so early but in saying that Zoph didn’t go to the first boy’s birthday (12 June) family party. You would have thought that that would have been a must ( unless it clashed with the aunts funeral🤷‍♀️- can’t remember when that was)

Reactions: 17
Her kitchen is tit. Her pantry is not a pantry... Surely you want a lot of high up pull out storage so it's easy to get to tins etc rather than having to basically go on the floor to get to stuff? Just comes to show she doesn't actually use the kitchen and has no clue. I don't have a house big enough to have a pantry, but I do have 2 large larder units with pasta, tins and other stuff used daily at a good height to save me constantly bending down or reaching up!

Reactions: 27
You've got to be a special kind of stupid to allow your 3 year old mess about with any animal's food, let alone a wild camel.

Also, sandals in a barn?

Those animals need removing from her before they snap at the kids and end up being put to sleep.

Reactions: 31
Why is she so bleeping patronising to the workmen, calling them 'cute'? I didn't have the sound on but not sure what was meant to happen at the end, either way she needs to stop badly flirting with them & let them get on with their work. That whole house is taking a bleeping lifetime to finish.
To be honest if it was anyone else I'd say they couldn't afford to pay.🤔
My husband is a craftsman and if the customer doesn't pay on the agreed date the work stops and his boss moves him to another job.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I thought carrots were only supposed to be a treat? Why are they part of their normal food? Shouldn't Llama's have those pellet things you get at petting zoos?

Reactions: 25
How is her house not finished yet! We gutted our house completely and got it finished in 8 months and that was with us doing a lot of the work ourselves and friends and family, so we could only really do evenings and weekends. She can afford the workmen to be there every day and she’s not living there! We had to live in it and try and work around normal life! Her crap kitchen is taking ages! Ours was done in a month and that was with a delay waiting for our worktops for 2 weeks! She drags everything out soooo much!

Reactions: 32
Watched that last story volume off as at the pub for a pint and don’t want to look like a saddo.what’s that mad witch screaming across the tannoy now?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bleeping tannoy video .....I'm cringing for her
That horrible cackle she was doing with all her teeth looking like a horse, duck sake 😂 😂 😂
'thank you ever so much for buying my tesshhhhhhco tat!' MWAH!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That horrible cackle she was doing with all her teeth looking like a horse, duck sake 😂 😂 😂
She’s so shy though guyssschh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely that violates advertising regulations?! If I was in tesssshhhhco and heard that, I’d leave my trolley and never step foot there again! Shameless cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.