Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add, I’m not stating I believe Ron is autistic but if he has being diagnosed with RMD coupled with ‘invisible speech needs’ an then he may be neurodiverse which is totally fine and we the strangers of the world don’t need to know such intimate details of his life do we!
But how else would she line up the pound coins otherwise eh.

Reactions: 37
Having two family members who are autistic this is really grating me. Neither of them like having ANYTHING about them online. You’d struggle to find a photo. I am aware everyone’s different but his health should be his to share with who he wishes.

Sleeping on the floor?! Like really. You’d either get a V shaped pillow and put pillows/bean bags either side or buy a bed with soft sides. If it was really bad you’d arrange it so you had a bed in the same room as them. She so pick me my life is hard.

She did so well because she WAS like having a big sister, there was at least 15 stories a day which were pretty much all cleaning and little ‘cheap’ hauls. It was motivating to get up and do the cleaning or put on the washing etc. It wasn’t weirdly pre recorded. I find it mad how much content she’s missed out on. She might lose a bit of the ‘size’ but would keep those who wanted to interact.

Reactions: 25
Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao

Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao
Ah it’s not letting me upload the loop it’s like a boomerang of her shoving the ice cream in and out her mouth it’s hilarious 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Who the duck styles a pantry? It’s a pantry for christs sake woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Although let’s be honest guys, those tins of soup are a lot more stylish than the tat she flogs with Tesco 😂😂

• Haha
I just don't get the whole styled thing! I mean none of this is useable, the wooden pegs for display the scrubbing brush that's so high up you would struggle to reach it. Like the sheep who display all the laundry tablets in a jar never to be used for 'display' only. White sink and marble top (maybe wrong it may be laminate) I've a huge stainless steel sink, ideal for handwashing, cleaning chickens feeders, etc etc and can be scrubbed.

Screenshot_2022-08-11-14-45-34-626_com.android.chrome.jpg

Here is my styled utility/laundry/mudroom cupboard 😁

IMG_20220811_144813.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Shouldn’t she have marked that post as ad?
Or does she think it’s ok because she “bought it”. What if she technically bought it but then the company paid her to post the grid post?

Reactions: 13
What a shocker. She’s moved, it’s not going as well as she’d hoped with her followers, so she wheels out another Ronnie diagnosis.

Horrible bleep woman. Does not deserve children.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thread suggestion:

lazy Susan to make the soup cupboard neater
But Lazy soph is actually a secret McFlurry eater

• Haha
Reactions: 79
It's even more obvious now that Greyskull was copied from her SIL
That's true actually, as tit and as lifeless as grey skull was, it was at least a consistent style throughout that some people could like. But the crem.. Holy duck its like a primary school goer got a scrap book and cut pictures out of magazines

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's being really sneaky with reels at the moment, choosing cover images that are not in the reel. Last was Ronnie holding her hand for the "love your flaws" reel, and this time she's used the utility on the pantry "styling" reel.
Engagement must be plummeting.

Reactions: 47
Do you really "style" a pantry? Maybe I'm behind the times but I've never styled a pantry in my life, I just store the food in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread title suggestion based on the current one.

Mrs Hinch #573: It takes 10 months for the house with a styled pantr Y to feel like home.

❤ Blessed be

If looks could kill 🤣

And that second pic reminds me of one of her faces she did on those crazy freshn up Friday videos!

She's definitely a secret eater 😂
That second face is Gretel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Excuse my French but wtf is that latest reel?! That’s content?!

• Haha
That bathroom looks really, really tit. No need to actually post pics of the boys in the bath either if you just want to show the bathroom? Ohhhh it’s so Soph can say how naughty they are. YoU gOt tHiS MaMa 🙄
Don’t they have one bathroom each anyway?! And one for the ghost 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.