Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1487536whats she drinking? It looks like a Maccies strawberry milkshake in a wine glass the way it's sloshing around the glass.

My guess on the poor hens will be Polly, penny and Patricia
What the duck kind of made up story is this. Both buy million pound houses but walked out in shock at the price of designer sunglasses ok Hun 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For the wiki
So far today...

including the dirty delete

1660133051834.png

298552451_171464858712425_297258363274204293_n.jpg

298243401_2229379453879596_4972608468450731384_n.jpg
298295856_583643646747661_8304448328980052028_n.jpg

298520995_473175117590944_4021995241924596465_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m struggling with life at the moment so haven’t read any of this thread but I hope she names a hen after me 🤣

I’m guessing
Peggy
Penny
Poppy
Posey
Patsy
I’m thinking Henrietta, Harriet and Hilary… because they all rhyme. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said that to Phil and Holly live on This Morning when demonstrating wiping walls with lenor
I think it was the follow-up Zoom call where she was saying how much life had changed and she didn’t know how she had gone there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been out with the kids all morning and haven't yet caught up but:
1. The bleeping BHWT website even says you need to provide pictures of the housing and coop with your application so STOP bleeping LYING THAT YOU'RE ONLY JUST DOING IT NOW.
2. you're gifting on your free sky glass TV I see...
3. Are you taking us along with the unpacking journey or have you already unpacked and we've got a week's worth of pre-records?
4. What's the legality of you just handing keys over to someone but keeping the house in your name?

Reactions: 27
I feel like she’s made a massive deal about how “charitable” she’s being by giving her house away for free after what we said the other day about her bragging about filling her fridge when there are people going short of food.

I have visions that these “cups of tea” that she will keep popping in for will be house inspections like an annoying landlord. I feel for her sister having that controlling douchenozzle checking up on her HOUSE THAT I GAVE YOU BABES.
If they ever have a siblings spat, you just know that Soph will remind her that SHE gave them a house.

Reactions: 19
What the duck kind of made up story is this. Both buy million pound houses but walked out in shock at the price of designer sunglasses ok Hun 👍
Unbelievable isn’t it. She’s trying to look relatable to the sheep acting all shocked at the price of sunglasses. She wasn’t shocked at the price of the resin driveway probably because she didn’t have to pay for it.

The stupid mare does not need resin drives, mattresses and homeware gifting. What she needs is literature and elocution lessons!

Please gift her a dictionary and a guide for being an adult book too. Like she said this morning, she’s struggling. We totally agree 😘 Must be exhausting being so stupid.

• Haha
Hope this helps if that makes sense, it just cracks me up xxx
View attachment 1487600

View attachment 1487601

View attachment 1487602
omfg 🤣🤣 I don’t think I’d seen the whole lot before! Blessed be x lol lol x

The stupid mare does not need resin drives, mattresses and homeware gifting. What she needs is literature and elocution lessons!

Please gift her a dictionary and a guide for being an adult book too. Like she said this morning, she’s struggling. We totally agree 😘 Must be exhausting being so stupid.
Definitely needs a thesaurus as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching the video of her and SSS when someone who supposedly asked her how she was asked to be bridesmaid. In the answer she say her SS were alone in the dark outside the pub… I think she has serious issues is she fantasising about being with her alone in the dark. Strange vibes coming from her about SS ….if I was SS I would be worried

She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week
Erm..

Unless she's driven across the country to a different adoption date, the nearest one to her is the 14th August.
Pinch of salt Tattlers....
IMG_20220730_090423.jpg

Reactions: 9
A few years back we were fortunate enough to own two houses, one which we offered to close family members (who were going through a very tough time), to live in until they were back on their feet (I am very pleased that they are now, have moved out and things are going well for them) At no time did I announce this on social media (or anywhere else, it’s no-one else’s business), or blab about the reasons why and I certainly didn’t wander around my house offering them whatever they wanted, like some disingenuous, self inflated and braggy fairy godmother! And the absolute last thing I would have done to them, would have been to keep popping back for a ‘cuppa’ so they felt like they were being constantly checked up on!

If your doing a good turn for someone do it for the right reason, it’s nice to be able to help family members/friends (with anything) if you can but don’t turn it into a ‘look how generous/selfless person I am’ moment just because you want to cover yourself in glory/get in papers/get more followers.
It’s like the people who buy a sandwich for a homeless person then film it for social media🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet she would do that too!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.