Mrs Hinch #477 Alpaca your bags, we're moving to Lazy Lodge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @XNosey-parkerX

Thread suggestions are taken from page 30 onwards.

Recap since 1130 last night…

Sophie Queen of Narcissists did a Q&A and used I / me / my almost 80 times to answer 10 questions.

Important reminder please tattlers, not to mention any details of the house or location that are identifying -

A4FA1928-7E65-4AA1-9B07-5236558353F0.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 76
She’s full of tit, she didn’t move because of safety issues, nor because Jamie wanted to ‘since 2019’ She visited pickle cottage & literally filmed herself screeching ‘I NEED THiS HOUSHEE, I NEED THIS LOOIIIFFEEE’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 243
She’s happy for family to live there because there is no security issues. It’s just a made up story to make her sheep feel sorry for her and Make them believe that she needed this overpriced house

• Heart
Reactions: 142
Moving cos of privacy my bum hole! Just say you wanted to move - not like you're the first or last to want to move 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Bit she's not safe she has shown everyone where she lives! It was the same with another influencer people use to stalk her and look in her windows she moved but showed everyone the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Doing a house tour is going to show the layout of the house and the places where she keeps valuables etc.
I don't know if anyone knows or remembers PLouise, she had her house done over with her in the house and they knew where to go and what to take.
She's so ridiculous

Reactions: 74
Zoof: I'm never leaving my grey manor 🥺 Guys, people ask all the time but I could never leave my home. I have slothed hard here. #soblessed #ad

2 days later

Guysch, I've been dying to show you this for months. Got a little somewhere to show you. Let's go....🥺😭😭 i didn't want to move here but a nasty person was really nasty and mean but I'm not going to go into that. We got our dream home guys. I wasn't safe in my old home and privacy is an issue when folk know where you live. Guysch, I just larve it. Can't say too much about where it is but it feels palacial. #queenhunch
d1.jpg

**Not Hunch's real home

• Haha
Reactions: 141
Is this the neighbour who ran to the papers to say she’s breaking lockdown rules, I can’t wait to read more tit on the crap that went on at castle greyskull now she’s pissed off. But if it was as bad as she said it was, wouldn’t you just wanna sell the house completely, and not have a family member move in? And put them in danger? I call bullshit Sophie, it’s just a another made up sob story to feed the huns into why you have moved into a £1,200,000 house they paid for buying all you ads and sponsored tit!!!!!!
D8A6DEFA-3649-44B7-84B3-62C2D87D2765.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Imagine if the gates got left open like Mucky Mansion did and the Alpaca's and the chickens escaped as well as Henry.

I got visions of Babe the pig going on but instead.. Henry in the lodge.

All the vest.

dog lodge.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
She’s moved because the house behind her who didn’t like her had the ability to ruin her Instagram lies by proving she pre records weeks or months in advance
#astroturfgate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 182
Moaned about privacy concerns but then plastering the new place all over Instagram. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out where it is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 165
Also due to the fast pace of the last few threads I havent managed to post my kudos to you trolls for being as on it as always re the move! Sorcery I tell you sorcery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
she posts her whole life online. If it was a real security risk she wouldn’t post all the pictures of the new house at all! I presume she must be talking about her neighbour she once filmed from her landing window? Or did I totally imagine that?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The security issues were their own doing. I don’t think they realised that all planning documents are made public and it’s all over the internet where she lived. Plus she didn’t help posting literally her whole life on Instagram. What happens when she’s faced with the same issue again. It seems her new home is really easy to find, the land registry has all the purchase info including their personal details that people can also access. Those new gates won’t do duck all to keep them safe. It’s all absolute bullshit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
I’m sure this has been discussed but the threads move so quickly, are her parents moving to the new place? Is it like a commune for the extended family?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s crazy how she goes on about privacy and security but let’s everyone know exactly where she lives! I had one psycho violent ex over ten years ago, I have private social media, and even I don’t show my house from the outside or photos from inside my house facing out to the neighbours houses, just in case! And I only have one person to be worried about! (And I probably don’t even really need to worry about him) She has no care or common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.