Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found a free link to the telegraph article. Basically:
  • ASA have formally contacted her twice but decided no action required (asa are quickly establishing themselves as the most incompetent regulator)
  • Gleam refuse to say when they signed her up (my guess is on or shortly before 12 Sept)
  • She has a deal with P&G to promote spritzing (wtf) but apparently a lot of her spritzing posts aren’t AD according to ASA (fuckwits - what about the CMA rules?). Every post featuring febreze is an ad, IMO.
  • She is saying her account was set up in March 2017 (I’ve seen this now in the times and telegraph article so Gleam are obviously trying to pump this as fact) - I thought it had been said before it was March 2018? Her first post is definitely 10 March 2018. Gleam are obviously trying to gaslight to suggest she’s been around longer than she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Definitely see the 10 year challenge resemblance now. Holy cow she looks day-glo in these photos. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest are suddenly cancelled, wonder if that's what the "crying" was for, a set up for people to feel sorry for her and not dislike her for cancelling.
This is a great picture for comparisons, she’s definitely lost weight, i’m not sure about eight stone and i’m not sure she looks better for it if i’m honest.

Some jawline/chin fillers or surgery
Nose job
Cheek/cheekbone filler
Lip fillers
Veneers

Reactions: 4
I bought that queen of clean book on my kindle. Great book actually. She also mentions using diluted fabric softener on your skirtings etc but not spraying it round in the air, plus there’s a huge amount of reference to natural cleaning and no need for an extension to your house to store your chemical collection so she gets my vote. She also briefly shares her story but it feels far more real than hinch’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also I feel I need to go shopping wearing dark glasses because if I buy anything that hinch has recommended I feel I’m being judged as a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's the funniest thing I've read (I was going to say in a while, but it was actually yesterday on here! Man, you guys are sooo funny!)

I knew he reminded me of something :LOL:
I remember a story about him looking like Tom Hardy (?) I thought at the time more Johnny Vegas, seems I was right

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi im new here, i was once a 'hincher' and after hearing about this site on someone's Instagram i was curious to see then i found this thread and the previous one on Hinch herself, i found myself reading and the more i did they more apparent it become that i was tricked, i brought all the cleaning products she rambled on about, checked her stories everyone she posted and became brainwashed. I thought this women was the best thing since sliced bread, but i have had my eyes opened so thank you!!

Just a few things that are bothering me is-
why does this women spout so much crap?
i feel that when baby hinch comes along poor henry will be pushed aside or will go and stay with her parents, its like she is already getting him use to not being at home.
i hate how she plays on MH and makes out she has it when clearly its all an act!
Is Jamie in on this hype or do you think he just gives her free rein?
Does she not care about the fact all the products she uses could potentially causing harm to her unborn child!

Reactions: 17
Found a free link to the telegraph article. Basically:
  • ASA have formally contacted her twice but decided no action required (asa are quickly establishing themselves as the most incompetent regulator)
  • Gleam refuse to say when they signed her up (my guess is on or shortly before 12 Sept)
  • She has a deal with P&G to promote spritzing (wtf) but apparently a lot of her spritzing posts aren’t AD according to ASA (fuckwits - what about the CMA rules?). Every post featuring febreze is an ad, IMO.
  • She is saying her account was set up in March 2017 (I’ve seen this now in the times and telegraph article so Gleam are obviously trying to pump this as fact) - I thought it had been said before it was March 2018? Her first post is definitely 10 March 2018. Gleam are obviously trying to gaslight to suggest she’s been around longer than she has.
Instagram matches up with her first post date

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hi im new here, i was once a 'hincher' and after hearing about this site on someone's Instagram i was curious to see then i found this thread and the previous one on Hinch herself, i found myself reading and the more i did they more apparent it become that i was tricked, i brought all the cleaning products she rambled on about, checked her stories everyone she posted and became brainwashed. I thought this women was the best thing since sliced bread, but i have had my eyes opened so thank you!!

Just a few things that are bothering me is-
why does this women spout so much crap?
i feel that when baby hinch comes along poor henry will be pushed aside or will go and stay with her parents, its like she is already getting him use to not being at home.
i hate how she plays on MH and makes out she has it when clearly its all an act!
Is Jamie in on this hype or do you think he just gives her free rein?
Does she not care about the fact all the products she uses could potentially causing harm to her unborn child!
Henry will be pushed out, she doesn’t care about the environment or anybody’s health. Jamie has instigated the whole farce. Mrs Hinch is a persona that is making her lots of money.
Welcome and glad you are one of the converted!

Reactions: 6
Instagram matches up with her first post date
Right! I knew I wasn’t going mad. Gleam are deliberately feeding that line to the journalists to make it look like she started small and only went viral after being around for a while. Gaslighting.

Reactions: 14
Henry will be pushed out, she doesn’t care about the environment or anybody’s health. Jamie has instigated the whole farce. Mrs Hinch is a persona that is making her lots of money.
Welcome and glad you are one of the converted!
I generally feel sorry for that poor dog, i noticed that when he have a wee up her plant pot, you could hear it in her voice that she was annoyed but put her voice on and said 'never mind' 🤔 thing is you would think they didnt need all this money from the hinchers as he is in a well paided job i believe.

Im glad ive seen the light!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

What an image to be selling to vulnerable people 👏 well done Sophie, you are the bargain basement version of celebrity and everything wrong to aspire to.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.