Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that back about 5 times trying yo see if i had heard it right and that was what she said! I'm embarrassed for her 😳 All the best 🤦‍♀️
Maybe she is thinking if she is going to get on telly, she needs a catchphrase. Forgive me, but she’s no bloody Bruce Forsyth - all the best, the best all to you...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me. Never have I ever got excited about going to the tip, or filmed it. Neither have I ever seen anyone ever film themselves going either.

She really has zero content left.

Reactions: 13
I just put one on the holder - no stamp or folded over either - and the rest in the cupboard where no-one can see them. Maybe I should change and make a holder out of leftover random stuff? What do you think guyysss? Still just learning
I know where you can get a couple of pieces of wood from with pre drilled holes just buy the rope and you
Can have a toilet Roll swing lol

or given them to SS to upcycle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly stace would know where to
Shove them straight up hinchs bleached hole Lol sideways

Reactions: 8
Everything really is just disposable to her. His walker, the baby gate, so on. Were they really broken beyond fixing, I doubt it 🙄

Also that febreze bottle she "sprayed" her bed with was definitely empty the way it bounced on the bed after being thrown 😂
Could have donated the walker!? Her wastefulness infuriates me. 😡

Reactions: 21
So rinsing the dishwasher filter under the tap needs writing down, colouring in and ticking off 'kin hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she just clean her sink and draining board with the same water she cleaned her dishwasher filter in?! 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Everything really is just disposable to her. His walker, the baby gate, so on. Were they really broken beyond fixing, I doubt it 🙄

Also that febreze bottle she "sprayed" her bed with was definitely empty the way it bounced on the bed after being thrown 😂
Please don't say that is a cute wooden walker she's just thrown away :( I'm sure someone would've been grateful to be given that if she didn't want it?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well done Ronnielonglegs screw that rubbish up!
She should of taken that to the tip too!

you can see her cardboard hers is the only lot not broken down typical up their own arse attitude!!

Reactions: 12
Could have donated the walker!? Her wastefulness infuriates me. 😡
So many options! Give it to charity, ask at a local women's shelter if there's anyone who could use it, offer it around to friends or family, give it to Frisky Freda to put on shpock! She's just disgusting.

Reactions: 22
I laughed inappropriately hard at this, why does she do it 🤦‍♀️
The park montage looked like vestlifes eulogy

Dearly beloved we are gathered here to celebrate a life of vests

Pours zoflora on corpse light it up fireworks montage of Grinches scrunched nose laughing and crying at the same time lit by orange flames it's a talent 😭😂 obviously swipe up for her widow clobber "don't usually wear black guyyyyzzz hope this helps, every swipe up will pay for the wake"

Just read that back I feel awful for writing that waaaay too far my soul is black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Or put it in the loft like normal people do for baby Hinch part 2 !! Sorry 3 I forget she birthed Henry

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please don't say that is a cute wooden walker she's just thrown away :( I'm sure someone would've been grateful to be given that if she didn't want it?!
Yep it's definitely the walker. She couldn't possibly donate it, she is too important to be speaking with those below her 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did she just clean her sink and draining board with the same water she cleaned her dishwasher filter in?! 🤢🤮
Not only that but once again she used so much washing up liquid and water when there was absolutely no need. I’m pretty sure many people are on water meters and have to watch how much they use. I keep mine and throw it over my plants, cos that’s what my mum taught me!

Reactions: 5
Shes ssssshined her sink again then? I was getting worried because we hadn't seen her do it for a while 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who's crippled with anxiety, she sure does go out alot.
To be fair we were giving her grief the last few weeks for not going out. We can’t give her grief now for actually going out!
We can however speculate that she’s only going out all the time because she’s read it here when we said about poor Ronnie being stuck at castle greyskull

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.