Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lieing witch like...blatant lies. Still they bleeping drool over her, not realising they're funding her lifestyle. Whilst possibly struggling to make ends meet! Barmy utterly barmy!

Reactions: 23
How does that work? Surely the dryer rotates like a normal one and the shoes will be thrown everywhere??!
No, the rack is attached to the filter bit on the bottom of the rim so it doesn’t spin. Drum spin creating heat but rack stays on. My dryer came with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So much for getting the garage floor done. Or is this J-Dog’s version of his ideal Christmas card photo. “Hold on babe let me just park me shiny new motor at the front and yours at the side.. yeah that’ll make a proper good photo”
You forgot innit at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to the white vinegar spray she used to use?

soph if you spent as much time bonding with your kid as you do with being a sly witch to tattlers you might have a better relationship with him! ATB
She’s being a witch to Tattlers? 😂 Pot /Kettle/ Black. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.