Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, does anyone else use this much concealer lol its not foundation Soph hun. And I really like that concealer but I don't do things she endorses so best find another 😂 also... The brows, I've said it before. I honestly hope she was gifted them because if I'd parted any money for them I'd be DEVASTATED

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our Tesco has the clothes marked off, cant enter. Have to ask a member of staff to pick up some bodysuits for my baby.
Thanks for the great feeling you've given me Soph.
I’ve heard our Tesco has blocked theirs off as well. Wouldn’t put it past her to ask them to let her in for her essential pyjamas seeing as she will be singlehandedly be saving Christmas for her shoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could you pinpoint when her demise started?
I don't think it was anything to do with her health,childbirth or pnd.It can't have been her pure greed,only we noticed🤔
Sorry,don't mean to sound flippant,I've got an opinion but you all know I'm one of a few on here who has an insight.
Flippant Fanny,that's me! Sometimes she tries to out me-she did it today,trying to wind me in!
Might be an old c***, but I'm not daft yet 😂
Personally I think the unnecessary home improvements and many expensive breaks didn't do her any favours.....she became popular by being relatable, she attempts it again everyday ( today was a cheaper make up product ) but it's too late we have all seen the inside of her draws?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell! I'm trying to avoid Tesco his week as I am on holiday from there!

They are the sort of people that annoy me coming in during lockdown, when one of them could be at home with Ronnie..

Reactions: 19
Clothes for Ron is really an essential isn’t it, poor mite has nothing to wear!

And as everyone has already said, advice is to shop alone where possible, one of them should be staying at home with him while the other shops. If her ‘anxiety’ is that bad then let Jamie go

Reactions: 21
Why is she wanking Tesco off?

also why take a toddler to Tesco when they’ve said shop alone?!

Reactions: 22
Why, why all three?
She will use anxiety as a reason “ I can’t shop on my own guuuuuuuyzzz due to my anxiety”
She really is a dick

Edited to add a photo of what exactly she just HAD to go to the shops to buy, just when we are being asked only to go for necessities she gets all unnecessary tit and a couple of TREATS to eat

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
why does she insist on dragging her toddler around a supermarket IN LOCKDOWN.

She’s an actual clown 💩💩💩

Reactions: 25
Nah Ronnie is the cutest. He’s looking more and more gown theses days aw bless him🥺 but also she’s thick as tit. If she could avoid taking the little one out during this pandemic (like either her or jaymay can’t stay at home and mind him whilst the other nips out) his hands straight from the trolley to his mouth. His hands straight from the food packets. To possibly his mouth. He’s a child he doesn’t know bette you twit!
What a pair of bleeping idiots those two are 😡

My friend, her boyfriend and their 20 month old child have just all tested positive for covid last friday.

The only place they have been is the supermarket to do the weekly food shop.

Exactly what you say, a child touching the trolly, touching packets etc then touching their face, is more than likely how they’ve all got it.

Tell us again how much you love your son Soph 🙄

Absolute pair of pricks!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She will use anxiety as a reason “ I can’t shop on my own guuuuuuuyzzz due to my anxiety”
She really is a dick
Then she can send Inch or get a delivery. Plenty of people manage don’t they? God she is really something 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She really is a dick
So if she can’t shop on her own let Jamie go, he’s got duck all else to do. Except that would leave her at home on her own with Ronnie and we all know she can’t cope with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really is a dick
And when they say well why couldn’t you stay home with the baby whilst the husband shops? ............... well, I’m a terrible mother who has never grown up, and I’m so manic I‘ve not been trusted to be left alone with my child since he was born 17 months ago 👍👍

Reactions: 22
Like others have said, my local Tescos has shut their non-food floor and I'm fuming she's swanned round getting baby grows and pyjamas! :mad:

Which tattler told me about the glass cleaner with vinegar? Just used it and it's fabulous!! All my shower glass and chrome bits are sparkling - THANK YOU!!!

Also got the Method Almond wood polish after someone said it smelt like marzipan, omg it does and it's divine. Ordered the floor cleaner too!

Instead of Hinch made me buy it, we should start a Tattle made me buy it!

Makes you sick doesn't it? Wouldn't know a hard day's graft if it bit her on the arse!
The method Orange kitchen cleaner is fabulous! So is the water mint bathroom cleaner. Both smell really fresh and are tonnes better than flash! The rhubarb cleaner is also really good 👌

Reactions: 7
And when they say well why couldn’t you stay home with the baby whilst the husband shops? ............... well, I’m a terrible mother who has never grown up, and I’m so manic I‘ve not been trusted to be left alone with my child since he was born 17 months ago 👍👍
This not being alone with him has really bitten her on the arse now. Surely the sheep must think it odd that they all went out together when we’re not actually allowed? 🤷‍♀️

I’m calling bullshit on that hamper! Our local schools are having virtual Xmas Fayres I’d be very surprised if they wanted a hamper off her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well that Tesco post has well and truly stuck the knife in further for most people like me who are feeling utterly rubbish at the moment

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I’m going to have to email Tesco asking if she works with them and if she does or is going to in the near future, maybe they need to have a word with her about going shopping as a little crew during lockdown and then proceeding to purchase non essentials. Tesco are usually good at emailing back.

TATTLERS! UNITE!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Great essential items then!!! Pjs and a basket ffs.

Totally relatable to get a shepherds pie @£7.75 a pop - make your own you lazy witch.

and £3 for the puds.

She has no idea does she.......

mrshinchhome_2020.11.9_wglf37.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.