Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's on something. Her behaviour is wildly erratic and she looks spaced out etc Bit like her dog.

Ofc we all know what she's on! It's a combination of proctor and gamble etc :LOL:
She may have simply taken something for her 'anxiety' if it is real. There have been situations where my Dr gave me some ativan to help calm me down.

Confess! Who's been banned today from Hinch Army FB?

If you haven't get on this post the comments are comedy gold. The remaining squadrons are thick its like eggheads rejects anonymous out there.

Even tattle gets a mention infiltrate the group by being nice but dropping subtle hints about Tattle. Some will look at these threads out of pure curiosity and realise what crap they were drawn into and come over to the other side!
I'm surprised I haven't been thrown out yet. I offer tips and have said Hinch earns loads of money from swipe ups etc.

Hinch prob can't wait to get home to sanitize herself in Zoflora after touching the "shoppers." --- I am not saying that to be mean. I am saying it because she looks like she does not want to be near them.

Loving the pics... is it Stacey Solomon? ( no offence to Stacey)
Stacey is actually pretty sweet though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jamie is so grubby & creepy looking, he has the look of a pervert about him. I'm not saying he is one, but if it came out that he is one then I wouldn't be surprised
Ok, now I am all for criticising them but I think this is too far. This is how terrible rumours start and it will all come back to tattle. I don't think this comment is acceptable.

Reactions: 39
She seems to be wearing In The Style again...after she had a blouse that she was "fixing" with the sewing machine last night. Pretty safe to assume there will be some collaboration with In The Style🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s looking like a cross between a wotsit and a french fry but with the expression of a space raider 🤭

All those photos of her and people in the gallery from today...has she been edited?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
TBF I get the creep vibe. Perhaps pervert is quite strong worded but I know what you mean. Like I said looks like the typical lad who gets sniffed up in a club, strong inhalations from the nose every 3 minutes, trying to relive his late teens and won't leave you alone for the rest of the night. The one your friends have to take you to the toilet to rescue from because he won't stop gabbing absolute waffle in your ear holes.

TBH the trainers with no socks and wide eyeballs give it away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well Trace looks thoroughly impressed after today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Found a free link to the telegraph article. Basically:
  • ASA have formally contacted her twice but decided no action required (asa are quickly establishing themselves as the most incompetent regulator)
  • Gleam refuse to say when they signed her up (my guess is on or shortly before 12 Sept)
  • She has a deal with P&G to promote spritzing (wtf) but apparently a lot of her spritzing posts aren’t AD according to ASA (fuckwits - what about the CMA rules?). Every post featuring febreze is an ad, IMO.
  • She is saying her account was set up in March 2017 (I’ve seen this now in the times and telegraph article so Gleam are obviously trying to pump this as fact) - I thought it had been said before it was March 2018? Her first post is definitely 10 March 2018. Gleam are obviously trying to gaslight to suggest she’s been around longer than she has.
Just checked the mumsnet thread that was going on at the time she went on this morning and that was 17/09/18, someone posted that day and said they thought she'd be signed to Gleam by the end of the day. I think she was probably signed just before that as that's how she got the slot and also remember she had edited her tips (zoflora mixed with bicarb on mattress) so think you're right with 12/09/18. The first news article came out 13/09/18 or thereabouts. Anyway the feeling on there was that she had recently been signed up with PR, as her stories were really quiet and seemed really edited. The ads started around then too. Someone presumably knowing her came on there swore blind she didn't have PR. Then the gleam thing came out.

Anyway what I'm trying to say after all that 😂 is that gleam couldn't have been representing her longer before like you say 12/09/18. A few reported her for undisclosed shark ads amongst others and they're claiming they've taken no action but they did because soon after she labelled them ad. Not the af links though!

Reactions: 4

What an image to be selling to vulnerable people 👏 well done Sophie, you are the bargain basement version of celebrity and everything wrong to aspire to.
I was going to say something along these lines!! Not only is she deceitful about her career, her life & her money making- she’s deceitful about her appearance! We know that the Hinch army try to keep up with her compulsive buying at any cost, I think there’ll be a lot of fans who also feel inferior because she looks like a perfect Essex girl! But she doesn’t !! These fans are clearly vulnerable, who’s to say they won’t be booking in for cosmetic surgery asking for ‘The Hinch’ !!! She’ll be sponsored by bloody Harley street soon, swipe up for my exact nose job!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, now I am all for criticising them but I think this is too far. This is how terrible rumours start and it will all come back to tattle. I don't think this comment is acceptable.
I have to say I don’t agree either. That’s his pregnant wife in an open space surrounded by hundreds of crazed hinchers. Any husband would be protective over their wife in that situ. We all know how crazy the barmy army are !!!!

Reactions: 10
duck me the kip of her.

I'd like to know what triggered her.
Maybe she was expecting a bit of the VIP treatment but got left on the sidelines looking like a spare part awkwardly like Jamie 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The telegraph article is as close to proper journalism as we’ve seen anyway. Wish some of the others would start digging properly.

Edit: that link still comes up with a firewall but I was able to read the article by googling Mrs Hinch telegraph

Why would Gleam refuse to say when they signed her? What do they have to hide?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.