Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. The way Rrrrronnie runs past her when she puts her hands out to him. There is no bond there at all. Poor Rrrroon

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The year we stayed at home 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 not like you actually went out in 2019 either zoph 🤢🤮

Reactions: 24
2020 - the year we stayed home.

Absolute bollocks. She’s been on more holidays this year than ever before! And when she stayed at home, she’s had people round.

Reactions: 40
Let's make this one special...

Some people can't, they've lost their jobs and their relatives to Covid....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well that all looks as chav as usual. Why is she letting Ronnie touch electrical items? He'll be blowing himself up one day? In fact why does she let him touch EVERYTHING? Particularly in shops in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 23
You know what it’s actually quite upsetting to see how she flaunts her wealth. I’ve lost my job this year and among other folk up and down the county have also faced the worst times this year. How absolutely narrow minded of her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
bleeping state of that. Chavvy witch. Her neighbours must Dislike her View attachment 326257
Honestly though how easy does she make it for someone with sinister thoughts to go and enter their home?? With a bench named Ronnie outside too... I’m just a nobody and peasant but I’d never have my two kids names on a bench that’s obviously a child’s bench on the outside of my house.. it seriously gives me the chills!

Reactions: 18
Definitely had tacky Poppybelles been round. Well, we all know Jamie didn’t put that up, nor on that random evening drive when they stopped at a garden centre, did they also buy all those decorations and nutcracker! Sorry what is Mrs Hinch famous for? Please remind me? #famousfordoingnothing #cantcleanwontcleanforlessthan£24k

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.