Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Jamie work? I get that they are financially secure, but I would have thought he’d want to provide for his family also.
Because she makes a ridiculous amount of money and she can’t be alone with Ronnie.

Reactions: 19
I feel he was made to have a “career break” because she wants to play dolly’s and no actual parent especially not alone. Maybe he wanted a baby so she made out like he owed her and it’s his job to do most of the parenting.

Reactions: 9
How the duck does she have time to fake tan near enough every other day? I used to fake tan everyday a few years ago as a teenager & now i just cant be arsed, rather get a sun bed or a spray tan. The feeling of wet fake tan on your skin🤢 shes gone 30 now and still thinks shes a teenager its weird

Reactions: 14
I was going to say, I think it’s perfectly normal he isn’t crawling. I wouldn’t worry about my child not crawling at 9.5 months. It’s the fact he sits there and doesn’t move. Like not even an inch. He’s apparently pulling himself up but how, and on what? He literally gets plonked down somewhere and that’s it. I do however find it odd that he doesn’t try and move at least, like roll from place to place, sit up from lying down. I dunno, just feel like he should be trying at least, I’ve never known a baby not want to explore their surroundings. Which makes me think he’s not allowed to. Hence why there are SOO many potential hazards around her house that are in his reach.
It’s the lack of noise that would worry me the most. My little one is 9 weeks and is always making noises and cooing away to himself, I’ve never seen Ronnie make any chatty baby noises. I don’t want to judge someone else’s baby but either mines overly vocal for just over 2 months or there’s something not quite right whether with the parenting or whether Ronnie has a problem, he’s such a cute baby seeing him sad and mute breaks my heart!!

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t Jamie work? I get that they are financially secure, but I would have thought he’d want to provide for his family also.
He's on a career break apparently. But he's been on it a year now. There's no way she'd kcope with Ronnie on her own while he worked

Scrambled eggs and cheese for Rex this morning. The difference in those 2 babies is unreal, rex is so much more animated. Wonder what Soph vs Stacey will bring today.

Reactions: 24
Hi guyzzzssszzzzz!! Newbie here!!
First comment here 😃
It’s been a joy finding and reading all of the threads about sophlora& vest life & ronnieblesshim. Let’s not forget free willy..errrm Henry.
I have found the light thanks to tattle- blesshim 🤣
Anyways how about this?? She has 10838394 different colours and pencils to colour her stupid notebook and doesn’t even allow ronnieblesshim stick his fingers in kids friendly paint??
I am so so so so sorry but if you are so good at cleaning and want to be relatable please : let him stick his fingers in paint/ let him get messy and then show us how to clean!!! This would be sooooo helpful and relatable!! Specially in quarantine where ppl are doing more arts and crafts w/ toddlers/ babies!!
Also: if you want to be relatable show us how to desinfect things for covid-19!! There is soooo much you could do!! My partner is a key worker,working at the hospital right now, not w/ covid patients- yet- but can still be in contact w/ them. So Zoph, tell me, when he gets home how can we desinfect his clothes? Should I desinfect everything he touches and if so with what, since you seem to have all the cleaning products in the world .
.Is dettol good enough??
You could be sooooo helpful and yet you decide to show us you can’t live with your own nails 😖. You decide to show us your notebook😟
It’s so sad.

ATB,
Mommy w/ a 3 month old sleeping on my lap at the minute, all the dishes are dirty and my sink is Unnnnshined - shock.
D19DE666-9564-40E4-9DE5-650B69CE7732.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Laughing at how she’s cleaning that jar out and actually saying washing up liquid is the best for breaking down grease but uses elbow grease spray on her bleeping toaster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
FFS - here we go - someone has just asked me.....

meaning - nobody has just asked me and I am trying to be relevant! (cos i cant do swipe ups)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Big mistake doing your nails sophlora you are going to be busy now you can't use pre recorded content like you usually do 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear a story just vanished one with her pouring the kettle (did it show different nails or something it vanished a bit quick) and oh Hellooooooo manic Gretal is back 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He's on a career break apparently. But he's been on it a year now. There's no way she'd kcope with Ronnie on her own while he worked

Scrambled eggs and cheese for Rex this morning. The difference in those 2 babies is unreal, rex is so much more animated. Wonder what Soph vs Stacey will bring today.
Rex looks like a little boy now doesn’t he not a baby

Reactions: 17
And what does he do all day while she farts about cleaning? What a boring existence!

Reactions: 17
didn’t Stacey do this a few days ago when she made the bird feeder for the garden 🙄 how thoughtful of hinch to think of another storage place for her make up brushes! Are all those drawers not big enough!
885DA547-7D24-4963-BA49-B85EDFB87052.png

Reactions: 13
I just think, how can you be arsed. How can you be arsed to come on first thing in the morning and document your breakfast and then proceed to upload 50 stories a day. Jesus she must never put the phone down.

Reactions: 21
Oh duck me she’s doing the Queen’s Speech now!! Shut the duck up Zoph and leave the speeches to people who actually give a tit!
Hope that bleeping helps!!!
God I hate that expression 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS - here we go - someone has just asked me.....

meaning - nobody has just asked me and I am trying to be relevant! (cos i cant do swipe ups)
That message has sent poor Gretal into a head spin hasn't it? I spy a HUGE melt down soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
“Yes this will change the world, but I’m still going to be able to do my eBay swipe ups and squeeze every last penny out of my hinchers so don’t worry guyzzz”

Reactions: 16
Let us all hope that one of the positive outcomes is the world of dimwitted, air headed, swipe up addicted influencers disappears hey Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.