Mrs Hinch #487 My Mama says stupid is as stupid does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For timeline....clearly leaves still on the apple trees when the shed "appears", leaves seem to be gone when the fence "appears". Looks like it went in mid/late Nov time, possibly end of Oct as we still had a fair few leaves on trees then.

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who finds it really strange that the 3 names are similar to Ronnie? I would never name a pet / animal something so similar to an actual human child...she's bleeping weird.

Ronnie, Rodney, Roy, Ramond. Lennie and Henry. Wow ok.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 130
Just come on to say i fuckin hate that spoilt witch. What she wants she gets and will end up in the tip or dead like the fissssshhhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Winning title by @Ray_of_Sunshine put forward by our @Pollyanna263 .

Verruca went round her 'mate' Stacey's and cuddled up, playing games like normal 32 year olds do. DON'T CHA KNOW! Even Father James thought it was bleeping weird and started phoning her at 1am telling her to get her arse home. Presumably because his family was coming over - but we're yet to see evidence of this.

Grinch hinted that the alpaca's were arriving imminently - so Stacey slapped her back down to reality with her montage of wild deer visiting her garden. Beat that Sophie.

As usual - don't ask where the new Hinch towers is. Sopha has shared enough details that even my dog could google it.

All newbies - read the wiki - you'll not be disappointed!

Looking forward to more of Andiooops artwork!

Love you all loads hunny bunnies! My heart hurts <3
Oh god laughing so much at your recap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually reckon it’s goats. If it’s alpacas that’s nowhere near enough space!

There’s an alpaca farm in Purleigh (around the corner from Maldon) and they have two fields for their alpacas to roam in. That pen in your back garden will be churned up in a week!

Reactions: 30
Really? That is no life for 3 alpacas. My 2 per sheep have 22 acres to enjoy and roam. That's cruel!!

they will churn that little pen up in a week or two. Then they will have no grazing!!
That is no space for 3 of ANY animal, regardless of what she's getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Please dear God tell me that shed and enclosure isn't for 3 alpacas!!! 3 dogs, maybe! FFS Henners bedroom looks bigger than that!!

The fencing looks really unsafe for them to my non alpaca knowing eye.

This is actually making me really sad... do what you want to yourself and your family, but not poor defenceless animals!!! bleep.
And the artificial grass inside the shed 😫🤬 the idiot has no clue....so obviously the staged rake chippings are not for these,so God knows what poor other furries are heading to the helltend farm

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
That shed is tiny! I hope to god she’s not getting alpacas, that’s far too small! My aunty and uncle have a huuuge barn for them and a field about 10x the size of her garden! Also sooo glad she’s getting boys! They’re so much more aggressive and will 100% spit on her or kick her! When they’re mating they spit all over the female and cover her in gross bile spit juices 🤞🏼 One takes a fancy to her and tries to seduce her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
That hehehe laugh at her diddly Alpaca garden shed and the bleeping thumb up (ARRRRGH!) & rings on both thumbs! Shove them right up your arse as you're welded to your sofa Sopha ... I hope they get stuck! 👍🏻🖕🏼

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.