Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's kicking off on a mums group I'm on someone said what is their opinion on him picking up fake poo and half off them are saying they don't see anything wrong with it 🤔 they also see nothing wrong with half his toys been cleaning products like come on people

Omg 😭🤣😂😭😭😂😭😂
Tbh she could stamp on a bag of kittens and her fans would ask what the problem is, they are deranged from cleaning fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve watched it about 7 times - Sophaloaf ain’t on that bus.

guess what Grinchy ?

they don’t like you enough to invite you to your besties hen nananananana
oh it will be I was invited but I couldn’t leave Lonnie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Danny Devito holding a glow worm, absolutely bleeping dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg made my day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just got back with my chippy tea and nearly choked on my chips, cheese and gravy.

Excellent work trolls 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's kicking off on a mums group I'm on someone said what is their opinion on him picking up fake poo and half off them are saying they don't see anything wrong with it 🤔 they also see nothing wrong with half his toys been cleaning products like come on people
There's no telling some people. Absolutely oblivious to the real world. They can't see any bad in what these 2 fools do. If Hinch said stick your tits in a meat grinder they would.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry posting this for the wiki.

Reactions: 15
Quote from The Grinch re Postnal Deoression

“I never spoke about it at the time because it felt a little bit like it would come across as attention-seeking and I also worried about bringing other people down.

“I didn’t make out everything was perfect… instead I just didn’t say anything at all. But now I will talk about it all day long if that is what’s needed to make people reach out.

"With this baby, I’ll be a lot more open from day one because my followers know now. They know exactly how it was and how I felt.”

This time, she will recognise the warning signs and won’t be afraid to ask for help. In fact, she already has a support team in place and just knowing they’re there is an enormous comfort.

Reactions: 17
She’ll pretend she was invited but couldn’t go because of Lenor. Like she wouldn’t use any excuse to get away from them kids 😂

Simple fact is Voldemort (Stacey’s ugly sister) just didn’t invite you bab 👌🏻
They've already been haven't they.Explains her absence-stuck in quarantine in Albania-or terminal 3 ?we know she has no real opinion on anything let alone the vacine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mrs Hinch #409 - Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Winning thread title by @MissPrint 👍

It was another tedious few days at Castle Greyskull ,the monotony only broken by a celeb visit from Soph’s BFF and chief arse licker Stacey Solomon, who popped round on Tuesday afternoon to sit on the smelly sofa and tell Sophie just how fabulous she is.
This cheered the narcissistic twit right up and with perfectly timed joint grid posts Soph was back on the gram lapping up the attention from her fawning fools of followers.
The photos posted were almost identical except that Soph had filtered herself on her photo! Didn’t bother to touch Stace up though!

The visit only served to show how odd it is that Soph has never shown Ronnie cuddling his baby bro as Stacey’s toddler Rex asked for cuddles with Lennie and sat holding him on his knee. Stacey’s eldest son was also subjected to a visit to Greyskull, that must have been a thrilling afternoon for a teenage lad. Luckily for Joe he once again managed to swerve the meet up and dodged hours of Stacey having to stroke the ego of the Hinch. You got this bubs!

Almost 24 hours after the cringeworthy grid posts and Soph wasn’t ready to let her moment slip by with mediocre engagement so she had to reply to Stacey AGAIN. “I keep reading this caption” she proclaimed like some soppy kid re-reading her first boyfriend’s text messages.
She can never just leave it with Stacey she has to keep on and on and on, like the three congratulations on the ITS launch which went on over two days.
Leave it Hinch, you creepy cow.
She’s gone very “single, white, female” with Stacey and will be turning up at pickle cottage in a ginger wig, a dirty baby doll dress and stinking of sweat next.

Soph also returned to her stories to try and sell her shoppers some tacky personalised rings that nobody wanted or asked for and were suspiciously like an undeclared ad.

Soph may have had her moment on the grid but this week’s stories have belonged to Inch who hasn’t shut the duck up all week. Please someone take his phone away! For the love of god make it stop! They’re clearly trying to get his followers up to the big 1M for some much needed content. Just spare us and buy them like you usually do.

We’ve been treated to a barrage of vids of Ronsomes looking typically uninterested and bored in various settings including a toy shop - where Inch ignored notices not to touch the toys and had plonked Ron in an expensive child sized toy car - and at a farm with alpacas - with Inch telling us Soph is ‘adamant’ they’re getting three 😉
They end every sentence about alpacas with a 😉 so they’re clearly on her agenda.
Just remember hunnay it’s harder to find alpaca people to send them to when you inevitably get bored and they don’t flush so easily either.
RIP Flip and Flop and your fish children.

We had the compulsory football video with little Ron kicking the ball into a goal in the garden which would be cute if he didn’t look like he was waiting to take his directions from Inch who seems to think he’s raising the next Harry Kane.

Then there was the obligatory Soph doesn’t know he’s filming her post with Soph sat in the egg chair in the garden swinging with Ronnie held in a headlock to show her maternal side. She of course ballsed it up by looking right at the camera and Ronnie made a bid for freedom by shoving his bottle in her gob - this was later cut out of the video 😂

As if that wasn’t enough “excitement” Inch then posted more fan art of the kids. Well supposedly the kids but it looked more like Danny De Vito holding a glow worm.
Thursday evening was rounded off with a video of Soph putting the cloffs to bed and Jamie seeing how many times he could say cloff whilst trying to make out she was over exerting herself by pouring some disinfectant in to the sink when she should be in bed.
It ended with Soph basically telling Inch that her floppy tap extender reminded her of his tiny flaccid penis or as little miss innocent would say his “dilly”.

Friday morning arrived and guess who’s back.. yeah Inch is back on again. It was barely breakfast time when he decided to treat everyone to a photo of Sophie looking like she’d escaped from a psych ward with a birds nest perched on her head, sat on the artifissssshhhhal grass with Len clasped to her dressing gown,(do you think he”s command stripped or Velcroed on to her), supposedly playing with Ron. Bingo! for Tattle as it’s been mentioned numerous times that she never gets on the floor to play with Ron.
It looked like Smyths had exploded on the lawn after people commenting that you never see his toys more than once (where’s the £300 digger from his birthday) and then came the video of Ron driving his flash new toy car across the lawn. Wow! That kid has really improved his skills..oh no, it’s being controlled by Inch as usual and little Ron is just sat in a giant remote controlled car, zero effort required on his part.
Inch claimed the sheep had been asking if he’d bought the car from Thursday’s video. No he didn’t but he bought a different, flashier, more expensive one.
What did YOU buy it with inch? Win big on the gee gees or was it from the cash your wife gives you for your pocket money?

Then there was just time for some more plastic tit shovelling. Because that content is just so good we need to see it every damn day!
Don’t worry though because Ron knows the difference between real poo and what he supposedly calls ‘tend poo.
Good to know because we Tattlers can smell your bullshit a mile off.
And stoping ‘tending he can talk.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Pmsl!!! Danny Devito with a glow worm. I'm dead.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.