Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s commented about the virgin radio post. Let’s see the hinch army go after everyone now 🙄🙄🙄

comments about the environment oh yeah really negative soph.
Yep thats exactly whats happened they've all swarmed on the Virgin post in defence of her. I'm not gonna respond, I'll just sit back and let the brainwashed make idiots of themselves 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God, this woman is obscene - a grand for a nursery chair!
If you're shocked by the price of that, the total cost of the big items that were #gifted for the nursery was £5076.00 then there were the room accessories which were a further £1824.44 and then the two cribs (frilly one and the snuzpod) which could be classed as sort of nursery items were £926.95 making a grand #gifted total of a whopping £7827.39!

Cot - £1499.00
Wardrobe - £1499.00
Changing unit - £950.00
Floor lamp - £179.00
Rocking chair - £949.00
£5076.00

Giraffe - £189.00
Nursery wall art (baby Hinch elephant) - £35.99
Wall art with bows - £183 (for 2 prints and 2 bows!!!!)
Decorative hot air balloon - £79.00
Hot air balloon mobile - £80.50
Milestone blocks - £25.00
Wooden name flag - £16.95
Toy box - £1195.00
Personalised reading cushion - £20.00
£1824.44

Snuzpod - £199.95
Frilly crib - £727.00
£926.95

Oh, and of course the carpet was gifted too!

I know I mention it a lot but I will continue to repeat putting the price of her gifted goods, because there are new members joining all the time. When you see a figure of £36,957.65 as the total estimate of her gifted goods to date, that's got to be a real eyeopener! And thats a low estimate to err on the side of caution. That surely shows, she is not just the girl next door, or one of us, or relatable in the slightest. To be like her, you would need to have the readies to be able to buy all of that above, and I highly doubt the majority of Hinchers could even contemplate spending that kind of money!
There's also a part of me that thinks that if she does read here, it will shock her seeing it listed like that...though, I doubt it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She’s fuming 😂😂😂 what’s the matter Soph? Can’t control the comments? Suck it up sunshine, not everyone kisses your arse. And that delete tattle nutcase is the best laugh I’ve had today!
She blatantly only revealed the sales job history in the book because we were all talking about it. She did a rant on her stories the day we started discussing it.

All this time to read tattle, but barely responds to any of her "friends".

Reactions: 26
Aaaaand all the perceived “negative comments” are now gone. Including Sophie’s. What was the actual point? Now whenever anyone looks at that, there’s no evidence of anything other than people calling tattle trolls. All over apparently nothing?

Reactions: 12
She’s a very hungry fish 🎣 literally bites at everything - it’s hilarious. She is going to send herself absolutely mentallll searching out what she sees as negative criticism instead of constructive 🤣

Reactions: 16
I actually thought it was Fearne McCann on that photo! Jesus Soph, luv, step away from the lip fillers 😱
No wonder poor Ronnie always looks worried with those things coming towards him 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
All the fans are crying in the comments saying we’re all vile trolls and how amazing she is. Actually, I read all of those comments and not a single one slagged off her looks or called her a bad person. The only points being made were about her PLANNED fame and her lack of care for the environment. If you can’t handle that Soph, you may as well pack up your Zoflora and leave. The tide is turning. The only loyal fans you have are the crazy ones. I’d be embarrassed if those sort of people were a representation of my fan base. The number of tattlers grows by the day, and we’re not trolls. We simply comment on everything you plaster on the gram. You sold your soul for a bit of Internet fame. Let’s face it, nobody outside of insta has a clue who you are. It’s a shame that you’re not happy with what you’ve got, you always need to go further. Promote more tat, sell more books, add more swipe ups. It’ll be your downfall. Just you wait

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thread - Hinch on the radio and bug boy met chris, For her army to wake up, this is our wish 💪

• Heart
Thread suggestion:

Forget about the gonk and the lamp post wonk, Soph’s lip filler is a radio show killer but Virgin radio’s grid post is an absolute thriller!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She blatantly only revealed the sales job history in the book because we were all talking about it. She did a rant on her stories the day we started discussing it.
This needs repeating for those new here. 👏🏼 I remember the rant well, it was butterfly filters then, she shook her head and said (paraphrasing) “so what I was a salesperson? It’s all in my book guys.”

To my knowledge, she had not once mentioned it before, only that she was a hairdresser. Correct me if I’m wrong. It only came out when someone here found an old LinkedIn or twitter profile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.