Mrs Hinch #476 Biggest Bingo in history: Hinch farm is no longer a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it....its really nothing special is it? Farm šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I have a bigger garden than her farm.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m not a new poster have been on here for a while but canā€™t remember my old log in an havenā€™t posted in ages, sheā€™s doing this q&a but not even answering the questions she ignored the bit about what will she do with the old house.
also what is she going to do in the future yes Stacey has a cottage that is expensive but both she an joe have been in the limelight for years an years so they know there income in steady, what is hinch gonna do in two three years when this cleaning fad pisses off an nobody buys the tat anymore she be moving back to castle grey skulls if she ainā€™t sold it

Reactions: 11
Hey 1 positive Ronnie never has to live behind that bloody crushed velvet settee anymore, go RonniešŸ˜‰šŸ’•
wouldnā€™t put it past her having a playroom for the boys and keeping them locked behind a baby gate all day and only coming out for meals

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This has probably already been mentioned... I can't keep up šŸ¤£ but... She just does not suit this house. She is going to ruin it, she has no idea about 'country living' how will she cope with the boys running around on real grass bringing in mud and wet grass into the house. The animals she keeps talking about, if she does/has got any I hope whoever sold them/gifted them to her are ashamed of themselves, she can't even look after her dog or the fish she gave away to fish people! Is she going to muck out and feed said animals everyday? No, of course she isn't, someone else will. And lastly... ITS NOT A bleeping FARM!!!!!

Reactions: 16
T
I canā€™t reply to your post in the previous thread, @thisisanastyplace . But do you mean this photo? It stuck in my mind because it was so unnecessary to be lifted up to reach the apple. Itā€™s from thread 234, Sept 2020, on the getaway where she was rocking back and forth by the fire.

View attachment 957068View attachment 957069View attachment 957070
Thats the one!! Sheā€™s slid in lots of little Easter eggs to cackle at her ā€œfamilyā€ of followers not cottoning on. So kind.

Reactions: 8
So you all said her old house would be given to a family member šŸ˜‚ Jamie has wanted to move since 2019
!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clues for looking itā€™s VERY close to her old home, the road is in a capital position and thereā€™s a buzz about the lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So if the her old house is staying in the family that means her sister, husband and cling I will be moving in?

the only other family is Jamieā€™s and they donā€™t bother with them?

Reactions: 14
So has she been living in Hinch farm for months and just going back to the old house to take pictures and record stuff? If so then the ā€˜conspiracy theoryā€™ of it being a staging house has come true šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her mum looks crazy I wouldn't leave my kids in her care, she looks to fraile and fragile

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.