Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna buy/get gifted a bloody rowing boat soon ain’t she

‘I’m still learning’ grow up soph you ain’t a child

Reactions: 8
Soph! 👋 Next time you want to go rowing try Hatfield forest they provide life jackets! See you there next week?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so lovely that Ronnie is actually getting outside the last few weeks - well done tattlers! But my god what is she doing on that boat? Life jacket should surely be available at these spots and they shouldn’t be allowed on without one especially a 1 year old, where’s the anxiety now eh?! Cause I sure as hell wouldn’t go on one without a life jacket for my child. Just takes me back to the tragic fate of Naya Rivera and she was an adult! Absolute fail as a mother there Grinch!
Sent a message to her just after I wrote this about the dangers of not having a life jacket etc.. now I’m blocked. Never felt a love or worry? I’d be worried letting my one year old on a boat without safety precautions. Fact she can block me while she’s spending time with her boys.. Get off your bleeping phone woman🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
"I've never felt a love or a worry like it", she writes as she shows a video of a 1 year old in a boat with no lifejacket 🤦🏻‍♀️😱

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That pair of stupid arseholes don’t deserve that lovely wee Boy 😡 Of course she’s gonna do a post saying it was only a few inches of water and Ronnie was never at risk!!!
If she dared saying anything like that she’s an absolute wank hole of a person! She likely will but that’s such dangerous advice. All it takes is enough water to cover both your nose and mouth ffs. She’s showing seriously dangerous behaviour today and there is no justification.

Reactions: 14
She’s gonna buy/get gifted a bloody rowing boat soon ain’t she

‘I’m still learning’ grow up soph you ain’t a child
wasnt a boat on her beg board?
I always said that board was just a list of things she knew was en route. That’s prob why she took it down. Too obvious

Reactions: 13
That pair of stupid arseholes don’t deserve that lovely wee Boy 😡 Of course she’s gonna do a post saying it was only a few inches of water and Ronnie was never at risk!!!
She won’t get away with that it’s a well known river

Reactions: 8
Fucks sake Vesty’s feeble paddling in that boat 😂😂😂😂😂 they don’t have a bleeping clue do they 😂😂😂
‘perfettick‘ rowing there, my 3 year old grandson could do better than that! What fecking wimpy stroke ( ooerr matron)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that was me and I was told no life jackets were available then it would be a big no from me. Not a hope in hell would any of my kids be getting on a boat like that and no safety measures in place. And I definitely would not be taking my phone out in the middle of it whilst trying to hold my toddler just for content for the gram. Seriously what the duck goes through her head. His safety is clearly not an issue where she is concerned

Reactions: 34
OMG so would never not have life jackets on mine and they are 4 and 2 how irresponsible!!!

Reactions: 14
Safety considerations aside, I see the sky is impossibly blue again. She filters everything to buggery. And Onslow’s rowing technique? Jeez, that’s obviously the first time he’s been in a rowing boat, surely you row backwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That photo of Ronnie standing up while holding onto the side of the boat is terrifying. How can she actually be that STUPID?! :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.