Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think he is the mastermind behind mrs Hinch. He wanted fame and couldn’t so he thought of a way to make the money without him being on the camera.
I bet he’s thought those clips were long gone. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Guyzzzzzz do we think Grinchy charged SS £24k plus VAT for plugging her book (under the pretence of congratulating her), or do you reckon SS got the friends and family discount and only had to pay like £22k plus vat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell!!!! I have one nap and I wake up to that absolute GOLD!!!!! Am I still asleep? For fucks sake! I am actually speechless! There is so much to compute!

The hair!
The massive nose!!!!! (Clearly had a nose job)
The wanker attitude
The always has clearly been desperate for fame

I’ll bet she is climbing the walls with cringe at the minute! The state of him! This will have burst her pregnancy bubble 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139
It's how he still goes out for walks though now sadly, as in the Lapland trip - bundled up like a baby 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Who knows, she may have already given birth and that was the actual baby, we just haven't reached that far in the pre-records :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Has she mentioned the article at all? Or is she gonna pretend it never happened? Omg the shame!
Couple that with the tipping point appearance and it just goes to show how desperate for fame he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Scruffy bint. Hadn’t made her bed yet! I think I’m in the wrong job I’m no cleaning influencer and even I make all the beds first thing every day. Again she’s doing it to try to be relatable.

When I first saw her post taking the dog for a walk I thought great at last! But no it’s last year, notice how much trimmer Henry was back then when he used to have walks, that poor dog.

Reactions: 20
So in Jamie's quest for fame we have...

Fash
TOWIE reject (?)
Tipping point
Background lurker for his wife's 'fame'

• Haha
Reactions: 50
duck offfff hahahah this has made my day

That theory that he's the fame hound of the outfit really is getting more and more credible

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.