Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie KuntKliffe is trolling us at this point 😂😂still posting this morning. ‘Sophie’s adamant we’ll own alpacas’. How about al’fack off ... they’ve deffo got new house announcement with a field brewing. All of a sudden she loves alpacas. bleep off! Someone said on here yesterday they never go on outings, shopping or to the farm etc. Look what he’s coughed up this morning. But they ain’t read here since Fash FC.. bollocks to them

I think they got Lonnieyyy spot on though ☺ LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only a matter of days and Ronnie will have that car on her fake grass. Over £200 but I suppose that’s pocket change to them.

Reactions: 21
Filtering your 2 year old is insane. The dressing him up, posing for photos and constantly calling him handsome and beautiful gives me bad Beckham vibes. Brooklyn was so talented at photography (at least until his book was published and the reality was revealed), Romeo was super amazing at tennis (but hadn’t entered any tournaments to get a ranking) and Cruz was a fantastic singer (like his mum…). ETA: their parents put so much pressure on them by saying those things publicly, that the kids were only ever going to fail and feel embarrassed

I fear they’re trying to pushing Ronnie as a child model with the staged photos. He’s a sweet child but he’s average/normal looking like 99% of kids are. We all love our kids and the way they look without thinking they’re model material or constantly telling everyone else how handsome they are. There’s a lot more to life than your appearance, or, in their case, how they pretend they look and they’ve shared a crazy amount of his life given he’s only 2. I really hope they put being good parents above pushing him to be the next Hinch revenue generator.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
King of the pre records is Inch. It's 8.15am and he's stuck up 2 videos of Ronnie from 36mins ago and 39mins ago. In one he's at an alpaca farm 🙄 and in the other he's at a toy shop and he's wearing completely different outfits..... Just.... Why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Personally, i think the best thing Hinch could do is to take ‘maternity leave’ from her ‘work’ for a good 6 months. Stop ALL posts on social media unless it’s completely private for friends & family. Enjoy those children without wondering what content she (or her muppet husband) can post next. Then, if she decides to continue the Mrs Hinch brand, come back in 6 months with an announcement that she’ll no longer be featuring the children, and take it from there.

King of the pre records is Inch. It's 8.15am and he's stuck up 2 videos of Ronnie from 36mins ago and 39mins ago. In one he's at an alpaca farm 🙄 and in the other he's at a toy shop and he's wearing completely different outfits..... Just.... Why?!
One is dated June.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
“Soph is adamant we will own 3 alpacas one day!”

Mate! The witch couldn’t cope with a fish tank. Your dog is morbidly obese, and don’t even get me started on what a disengaged mother she is!

But yeah, add alpacas to the mix! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
I have a concern. What if they decide they are not “alpaca people”? Not as easy to flush them down the bog is it? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why did he pan out to the little girl at the end of the video is he trying to make out that Ron is a babe magnet just like his dad I hope he asked permission to put her all over Instagram. He’s a total wide boy and idiot

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Who put 50p in the head?

Hands all in the alpaca cage 😩

Puts him in a toy car clearly marked “don’t touch!”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.