Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing what Stacey has just made on her stories has actually made my day. Hinch could never😂 I know Stacey isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, she’s not mine either really. all that dancing around like an idiot. But I do find her quite authentic. Where as with hinch it’s just so forced and fake. It must well make her rage knowing thats probably what she wants to be and she just isn’t it

Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice they still have a bouncer out for rrrrrronnieblesshimandhismixedfeedingdoeshastuftsonhead ? I have never known a baby to be occupied in a bouncer at 9 months of age????

Reactions: 23
One was for the staged breakfast the second his Ellas kitchen lunch I assume 😆 maybe he has a different chair for each meal then. 😂
Ah I see said the blind man
My head is swimming trying to catch up with you lot and see what crazy lady has been doing on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One was for the staged breakfast the second his Ellas kitchen lunch I assume 😆 maybe he has a different chair for each meal then. 😂
Maybe that's what she meant by "mixed feeding" she mixes things up a little by changing what high chair he sits in. No wonder he is always napping. Such adventure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So she sprayed the play mat with the Milton whilst wearing gloves then wiped. She then sprayed it again without wearing gloves and used some weird slipper cloths to wipe it again???? Why???

Reactions: 14
So she sprayed the play mat with the Milton whilst wearing gloves then wiped. She then sprayed it again without wearing gloves and used some weird slipper cloths to wipe it again???? Why???
Doing it for the gram!

Reactions: 10
Zoph can never put that baby down for a sleep awake can she. SS does this also. Not doing him any favours later in life:rolleyes:
I actually have no issue with cuddling a baby to sleep. I would think she would be in the cry it out gang and so happy she’s not. Imagine all her followers thinking it’s ok to leave a baby to cry. This is the one thing I actually think she does well 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What??? Did she make this??? Why would you put a professional photo shoot pic of yourself in for your son? Or did one of her cult make it? 🤮🤮🤮🤮
From the screenshot above of someone asking why Jamie doesn't get his own page, someone who I assume is the company that made it has said it was hard to find a picture of Jamie on his own, so they have just took the pictures off her Instagram

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice they still have a bouncer out for rrrrrronnieblesshimandhismixedfeedingdoeshastuftsonhead ? I have never known a baby to be occupied in a bouncer at 9 months of age????
Most babies his age would be trying to get out the bouncer. Leaning forward etc. It’s scary how immobile Ronnie is.

Reactions: 25
Looking at her stories it looks like (I am only guessing here mind) she has one highchair in the kitchen and one in the lounge/dining area so she doesn't have to exert any kind of effort by moving a highchair.

While us mere mortals just one have highchair, the one my daughter has for her little one is left at the dining table so they all eat together (she has whatever they are having). The one we have here for when we have her is in the dining room, we all eat together, (she has whatever we are having)...

There's a theme here Sophie....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The dog isn't trained at all. It's not hard. As soon as he starts begging, nudge him away and say no. If he doesn't stop, put him to another room. It takes consistency but I guess Hinch doesn't have the patience for that.
Now now, he can do that one trick sequence!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mine was climbing out of it at 6 months couldn’t imagine her in it now at nearly 9 months

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.