Mrs Hinch #555 Sophie added "Rose" in her teens and added freckles in her 30's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve seen this before. Imagine getting married in a corridor! They didn’t have many guests but it’s so narrow some people are so far away they needed binoculars to see the front.
It looks pretty but it's a tiny venue. The wedding we went to the dancefloor was like trying to squeeze into a living room. The chocolate fountain had to go out by the staircase as there was no room anywhere else.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ash from ashandchels has done the hinch clothing haul. She's so up her clit she's lying saying she loves it all but then slips up saying she's sending all but one back, why if you love it all porky pig? 🤥
but in short, the clothes do not cater for the fuller women, not one single piece suits Ash in the slightest.
You need to go watch the stories, it's a disaster IMO
I’ve just had a nose at it. Lord they look awful on her. They aren’t flattering at all. The fabrics look cheap and nasty and the sort of materials that will give you a sweaty fanny and thrush. I admire people who are plus size like me that dress and wear what they want but sometimes I look and think why they don’t dress for their shape. There is no way in hell I’d wear a crop top and cycling shorts at size 24/26 for instance.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also it does appear she is not wearing knickers, while trying on Hunch Sofaware, and is returning some of the 'pieces'. Probably, definitely a valid reason to wash before wear 🤢🤢🤢
Just watched it she was holding back so much from saying they were crap just cause it’s hinch’s range it was so false none of it suited her at all

Is this Weepy??? It looks like Kim Jong Un
☠ 😅😅I woke up the youngest laughing but worth it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My replies are all arsed upped.... is it Tattle having a mare or meeeeee? I bet it’s me...it’s been one of those daysssssh. Not helped by seeing Hennerz and Ma and Pa Hinchliffe lookalikes again. I passed them in the car. I’m sooooo sure it’s them 🤪
So Audrey has in fact managed to move off Sophie‘s spot on the sofa then.

Reactions: 11
Give up on the trolling lectures Soph.....it is not trolling it is been told a few home truths that you don't want to hear because you are a narcissist. Look up that word your royal Hinchiness

Reactions: 44
She's obsessed with Tattle and trolls isnt she.
She's even brought Molly Maes book on holiday to read about trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Blimey the page of that book looks like Molly Mae and Hinch share the same ghost writer.
who Has time to read on holiday when you’ve got 2 toddlers? 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 44
duck off with your sympathy post about trolls whilst desperately trying to get Molly Mae as a bestie. I’m over influencers and all that shite. What’s Molly Mae done to write a book apart from date a Fury brother and go on Love Island. It does my nut in.

Reactions: 48
Blimey the page of that book looks like Molly Mae and Hinch share the same ghost writer.
who Has time to read on holiday when you’ve got 2 toddlers? 🤪🤪🤪
It's actually pretty easy - just face the other way whilst someone else looks after them. Ta daa!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1381601

I do this already Sophie 🥰
I am kind on insta, and I don’t follow you.

Blessed be 😘
For some reason this is what she can’t seem to get her head around 🙄

What’s she going to do if people meet up for a coffee or talk about her in the playground, criticising her very questionable life choices as we do here, is she going to censor them and say no one’s allowed to breathe a word?! What can’t she grasp about the fact that none of us (or at least I hope none of us) EVER bring it onto her page?! Because that IS trolling, discussing someone not in their presence (online, or not), is NOT trolling! AAAGGHHHH

PS I only found this website because of you Soph babe x

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.