Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yet another freebie. This is obviously why it took them so long to renovate and move in. They bought the Notafarm, announced it all over the gram and then sat back for months waiting for all the gifted freebies to start rolling in. They’re unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
🤌🤌🤌 patronising smug cow, cute little business my arsenal! (Closest emoji I could get to the claw) anyone notice the blackness at the corner of her mouth? Lip fillers?

Reactions: 19
So yet another freebie. This is obviously why it took them so long to renovate and move in. They bought the Notafarm, announced it all over the gram and then sat back for months waiting for all the gifted freebies to start rolling in. They’re unbelievable.
I think they actively contacted these companies using her brand name and her work with the likes of P&G Tescos etc. Like most companies out there, they probably didn’t do their homework before offering her the freebie and possibly a paid fee on top, and actually investigate her millions of followers (most of which are bots).

Reactions: 33
Looked at prices of the flooring, hope it's s small space as its quite expensive and 2.5k won't get you far. Has anyone got the latest numbers for this company wanna see how bad the hinch affect is? X

Reactions: 9
If she doesn’t get how dangerous bird flu is, she obviously doesn’t follow Emmanuel the Emu. 99% of the chickens and domesticated birds on their PROPER farm were wiped out by bird flu brought in by wild geese. And they followed ALL the protocols. Even Emmanuel got it. He survived but is still weak. The whole farm is now quarantined for 150 days…and there’s Hunch thinking the rules don’t apply to her. Wild birds bring it in you know…
I love that IG acct. She trully loves those animals and birds and treats them respectfully. Unlike Hinch

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
New regulations from midday today for anyone keeping birds due to outbreaks of bird flu. Will be interesting to see if Soph follows the guidelines, and if she still allows Ron Ron into their area for sweary content.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's shot herself in the foot with the ad for the tiles. The conservatory orangery was (until now) the only place where she could film without #ad. Such a greedy witch.
does she need to always declare each post or just once? I don't know the rules!

I'd love to see a list of what she paid for and equivalent costs!

Reactions: 10
does she need to always declare each post or just once? I don't know the rules!

I'd love to see a list of what she paid for and equivalent costs!
Everytime she shows that room with Whatever she’s flogging😉 it’s upto 1 year of having it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
New regulations from midday today for anyone keeping birds due to outbreaks of bird flu. Will be interesting to see if Soph follows the guidelines, and if she still allows Ron Ron into their area for sweary content.
Yeah it’s the whole country now aswell

Reactions: 8
The stone floor people have been poking her with a stick to do an ad clearly.
She wasn't reading any bleeping dms.
And she somehow managed to not advertise the floor, and patronise the company calling it a "cute family business".
What is she on?
View attachment 1656991
Yeah loves things like cute family businesses !! had any Amazon deliveries today?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are you a Mrs Hinch follower and searching Google to see does Mrs Hinch use filters? Mrs Hinch aka Sophie Hinchliffe aka @mrshinchhome from Maldon. Wife of Mr Hinch. The OG cleanfluencer. Welcome!

#hinchfaces

20221017_161744-COLLAGE.jpg

Screenshot_20221010-104738_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221017-161414_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks, Soph I was wanting to know what flooring you had!

What an obvious AD. Jeez, she's no cleaner now. her house is one big freebie.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I took a screenshot an hour ago
The competition will have got them a lot of new followers not just Hinch.

You have to follow them and tag 3 people so I would say that most of their new followers will be from that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.