Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Onslow 😫 when’s he’s at the camera.. anyone else feel like he’s saying haha you silly fukas you’ve made us filthy rich !! He looks so smug and slimy... get a proper job bug boy !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Sophie we were all out the front clapping!! Rest assured no-one not a single soul was out there clapping for you! You might want to think about that one🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nothing humble about him is there. Just looks like he’s lording it over everyone all the time
Just watched it on igstories as refuse to give her my engagement and Lord! All I could see among noticing the ignorant behaviour were his extra large teefs right at the end. Onslow, I would not be grinning and showing dem giant gnashers off if I were you, they look as if you modelled them on the false, Ken Dodd spectrum. ATB. Mate

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t she get called out for being such a callous bleep and basically not posting about it by little miss mops a while back? Now because she’s been called out she’s trying to make it seem like she gives a tit when really the only person she cares about is herself and how much money she can make during the coronavirus crisis. Intolerable cock sprocket

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Omg that clapping video has boiled my piss! As a career it made me angry and upset how they made it all about them! Laughing and smiling, hugging each other, all about them, seriously 🤬😡 right off to do a 12hour night shift 😳🥺😩
You’re a wonderful person and doing a BRILLIANT job. Thank you 🥰🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
IM HANGRY. Also can’t all sit around getting money just for sitting doing duck all other than cleaning your crusty zoflora covered skirting boards... some of us either a) have been made redundant or forlough or b) CANT LEAVE THE bleeping HOUSE. She can do one. He can do one. The only one I like is lil Ronnie. He’s a cutie BUT THEY CAN GET IN THE BIN. Brb while I go make some nachos THE RIGHT WAY WITH MINCE (made into chilli con carne), JALAPEÑOS, CHEESE AND NACHOS. Sophie’s nachos are not nachos and how can she bleeping own nachos. NO SOPHIE YOU CANNOT OWN NACHOS.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping ignorant idiotic disrespectful arseholes. Clapping for the NHS like demented seals and half way through they stop to have a whinch. This is NOT about YOU. This is a show of thanks for the people on the front line. I’m absolutely fuming at this, it’s beggars believe. 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Hinch in that outfit in the clapping vid looked like the bleeping grim reaper whilst Jamie looked like a cunting seal clapping like that. Calm the duck down! This isn’t about you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I like the dog too. The dog is cute. NO IT ISNT A HANDSNUMANUMS ITS A DOG. He is cute though.

Seriously though bleeping Sophie’s nachos. Bring out a cook book Mrs hinch. Name it I CANNOT OWN NACHOS. Douche canoe.

Reactions: 15
Clapping the key workers woooo you do a great job guyzzzz look at me ooh I mean great job guys. Not doing it for you though I’m filming to show what a dorgeous person I ammmm. Stay safe...but make sure you get my ebayerzzzz to me please I waited ages for those solar lights guyzzzzz.

Reactions: 21
You know what...hats off to you and I’m so so sorry you have watched that total garbage and it has upset you. Please remember that she lives a complete fake life which is getting faker and faker by the day. Sending you lots of love xxx

Thankyou. I know others are definitely dealing with worse but that doesn't mean I'll dismiss my own struggles, and I think cos I'm so exhausted and fed up she's got right on my tit ends hahahaha.
I wouldn't have her life if someone offered me it on a plate, just wish she'd remember most people are not as privileged as she is - and the fact she doesn't even seem to recognise it just makes it worse.

Wish she'd get in the bin 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 18
Hahahahahahahahaha 😂 she’s a bleeping idiot
also the health visitor by this age tells u to give your child whatever your eating ... for example spaghetti Bologna’s, just mush it up abit! How bleeping hard is that?
You're right! My health visitor called for 9 month check up yesterday and she asked alot of questions ie: is he crawling? Eating finger food, standing on his own, teeth etc. ..and I thought after hinches answer would have been no to every single question!! And mines younger than ronnie poor kid makes me sad for him

Reactions: 12
She still hasn't shared Jake Quickeden song that's raising money for the NHS. 3 times he's tagged her today. But she'll go out and clap and cheer like she's at a bleeping football match

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion
Clapping for the NHS, we're all out the front, not good enough for Sophie the vile Cupid stunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.