Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is Ronnie is definitely a Daddy’s boy and that doesn’t sit well with Soph. In almost every picture he is smiling in another direction presumably at his Dad. He seems more vocal and happier when he’s with his Dad. Sometimes that’s just the way it is. She could help the situation by not constantly having a phone in his face. I think this may be why she is going overboard with expressing her undying love for him. We get it you love your child!

Reactions: 21
Ahh man I hate the fact her Dad is in for a slating on here here ☹
Rightooooo billy bullshitter
It makes me so bleeping angry how she lies allllll the time. Hew, prawny Hinch if you could put up a post about this one please I’ll like it 1000000 times over

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Blocking people left right and centre.. she really has no life! She'll have a day off insta in the next couple of days and scroll through here looking for new content ideas people keep giving her.. I've been blocked but someone really needs to share that link about her having family over at her during lockdown so her brain dead followers can see! It's not fair that she keeps getting caught out on lies and we can't show her sheep the proof!
They’ve seen it. They all believe it’s fake news. Some even said how can she have people over she doesn’t even have a bbq 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahh man I hate the fact her Dad is in for a slating on here h

It makes me so bleeping angry how she lies allllll the time. Hew, prawny Hinch if you could put up a post about this one please I’ll like it 1000000 times over
She can’t keep up with the lies or BS I don’t think she knows half of what she says!!!!

Reactions: 10
Family BBQ chez Barker this morning?

I think Ronnie doesn’t have a sippy cup because that means he has control and has the potential to splash her precious soft furnishings with milk/juice/Appletizer/sausage smoothie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her parents don’t have a bbq, I’m pretty sure Soph could have bought them an actual BBQ for the same price as the George Forman grill. It’s a weird thing to say and yet not buy them an actual bbq.....My goodness, the scrub daddy adverts alone would have paid for a garden full of bbqs I’m sure! Is she trying to address that her parents are at home, and that she hasn’t see them since the whole tabloid covidiot article was released to the public? Is this her attempt at playing it down? Maybe soph has finally been gifted her much hinted at BBQ and she has handed her George Forman grill down to her parents, a bit like her kitchen and fridge....

Reactions: 16
She sounded like a bouncer throwing out an annoying drunken punter when she was howling at the dog GIT ORRRRF GIT ORRRRF

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hinch is in the middle, right?

It makes me laugh how much she looks like the angry girl meme, especially the one where 'Spiders' is written on it. I bet that's her angry Tattle face too 😆

20200510_103328.jpg

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Also, sorry this has probably been mentioned before but I never get how she uses her hand held hoover across her worktop (after collecting dust from around the house with it) and never wipes the worktop down afterwards. :sick:
Every time I see Jamie all I can see is Ronnie O'Sullivan. Even the accent.
Oh that's my new name for him Ronslow o'sullivan 😁
I know Ronnie O'Sullivan personally and he would be most offended at being compared to Onslow. He would hate everything that they stand for!

Reactions: 6
Beg beg beg "like us doesnt have a bbq"
Wonder if she knows about another account who had one gifted recently which caused a huge tit storm recently. Prob thinking if she got gifted one, I want to be gifted one. So transparent

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.