Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Did you come to tattle before or after Hinch ‘tend Farm

• I pulled up my egg chair when she bought the housenotfarm

Votes: 97 5.6%
  • I was already here with my cruncky snacks

Votes: 1,636 94.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Winning thread title by little old me (I’m fank yoo)

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Recap -
Another 24 hours has flown by, and there have been at least 2 seasons in the micro-climate of Maldonia.

Stacey has spent the day once again showing Soph up, and Soph has been scrabbling to keep up. Soph knows if it came to a dick swinging contest, Jamie would surely lose….. if you nose you nose.

Soph kept it real today by sharing that she spends hours with a cuppa talking to the horses. I guess when you don’t go to work, clean your house, cook, or care for your own children, you have time for that 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s also looking forward to making her log store pretty. Being married to Janine, it’s understandable that she gets excited by the sight of a lot of wood 😉

As usual on Thursday the cleaner was in, so Soph took Lonnie and popped out to the local petting zoo. Hope they checked inside her massive coat on the way out in case she snuck an alpaca out with her!
Hopefully Ronnie was with Ronnie people and not left in an empty playroom in the east wing with only Blippi and a bag of flour for company…

And finally, taking the record for the fastest building work known to mankind, walls have come down, rubble cleared, and the entire mess cleaned since this morning! Just in time for Soph to show off what will be her utility room. Can’t think if she’s already mentioned that she’s having a utility? 🙄

Please vote in the poll so we can see how many newbies have joined since the house reveal. Even if you don’t post ☺

‘Tend - Jamie-speak for pretend
Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Rose - the name Sophie added in her teens

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
She's removed 2 walls and thinks the room feels so much bigger....well who'd have thought eh?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 183
How can she say she’s not trying to Bombard people with her story’s when the house is the only content she bleeping has and THE ONLY THING SHES POSTING😂

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Sorry I don’t know much about building but surely there’s absolutely no way those walls would have been knocked down in a day?
& also… the utility will literally be next to the playroom? Wouldn’t it have been safer to separate it with atleast a door so the boys couldn’t walk about and play in the utility room??

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Following on from last thread I had to trawl back on my ig when we moved not long ago. We had to do a lot of work to, funnily enough, our childrens rooms were done first.

It’s lovely to love your children sofa, give it a go!

Reactions: 51
Doesn't Sopha wonder why so many people don't like her or her ways? Is she that blatantly Thick ,probably very hard hearted! Seen her "kicking off" when she used Gretel, dear god, a CHAV if ever there was one. Common dear very bloody common. 🙄🙄and is Jamie going get his "Room" now??? Both PRankers,🤣🤣rhymes with...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I love the re caps! Always makes me feel like that exciting bit you read before getting stuck into a book! Come on Soph don’t disappoint!! 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry I don’t know much about building but surely there’s absolutely no way those walls would have been knocked down in a day?
& also… the utility will literally be next to the playroom? Wouldn’t it have been safer to separate it with atleast a door so the boys couldn’t walk about and play in the utility room??
I’m guessing they were just stud walls and not brick?

her utility is bigger than my kitchen and my house was not cheap. She is really going to alienate her followers here

Reactions: 53
Omfg it’s kitchen hatch gate all over again! She said yesterday she’s having the walls taken down and low and behold as if by magic it’s done!
Cue Hinchers sledge hammering tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 111
Did Stacey call her daughter Rose to troll tend BFF Hunch?!
I don’t think think I’ve been here long enough to know all the ins n outs of their Tendship

Edit for typo

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I was offline 2 hours and another new fred! How ever sopha builder seem amazing for doing so much work and cleaning in no time

Reactions: 23
She's a lucky lady. Her new utility will be bigger than a lot of people's kitchens. My house isn't very big, just a standard 3 bedroomed ex council house. The garden is too small to extend. I'd love a utility room. Shame I only work full time shifts though and don't advertise utter bolllcks to my 500 followers. I'm in the wrong job. I've had a really tit day and honestly, I could cry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 126
Doesn't Sopha wonder why so many people don't like her or her ways? Is she that blatantly Thick ,probably very hard hearted! Seen her "kicking off" when she used Gretel, dear god, a CHAV if ever there was one. Common dear very bloody common. 🙄🙄and is Jamie going get his "Room" now??? Both PRankers,🤣🤣rhymes with...
Cunts 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have found her painful to watch for a long time, was sent her way by someone years ago who knew how much I hated crushed velvet and wanted to irritate me 😂 I joined here after tend farm was bought as I called it when SS bought her place, I don’t follow grunch but I can’t help myself checking stories and have known this was coming, even I googled to see where it was tattle came up and the relief I felt to find people who see through this tit like I do was immense! Thank you all for saving my sanity, I’ve been sniggering away on here since then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
@Pollyanna263 amazing recap! I just read it out loud to Mr Doodle (he likes to hear the latest news) and he’s peeing himself laughing!
“Blippi and a bag of flour” finished me off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m beginning to wonder (I mean wish) if she actually exists in reality. Her life is so Stepford Wives, all tend tap to tidy. Purely Instagram.

Excuse me while I take my pure white trainers off I’ve worn to my tend full time job and home to my farmhouse in the village where I’ve fed the cats and dog, put some washing on and not even thought about dinner because I’ve been febreezing my wood pile which Ive been sticking moss and Fejkas to.

I can’t wait for the HinchFarm loft tour guyzzzz. I LOVE looking in peoples lofts.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.