Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very lucky to have her Mum and god forbid anything happening to ol FredaYahoo our Sophie Rose would utterly fail. My mum passed away before I had kids and it's hard and I'm always have a teeny bit of jealousy with those who are still fortunate to have their mums in their life. That being said I have just got on with it and I would be utterly ashamed if I carried on the same way Soph has if my wonderful Mum was still around. Sorry rant over, she boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think the ‘love and understanding growing up’ is hinting that Sofa has autism/suspects she has autism because of a possible diagnosis for Ron (seeing similarities etc.) This is the soft hint to see how well it lands with the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh, someone's triggered.

It's true though what's been said, the apron string needs to be cut.

Reactions: 15
so she put up a OLD video of Freda (motherfucker) it was pissing down outside 😂

looking at Ron & Lon I honestly think she’s targeting the wrong boy with ( her words ) Issues.. 😡

Reactions: 19
So I guess Poundland are paying her now to promote their store? Is this alongside B&M or instead of now?

IMO Ron seemed fine in her video and his speech ok but if she wants him to be on a ‘journey’ then whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️

so what’s ‘come to light’ in the past months then? Obviously something fishy going on. Do we think Jim no nob has been messaging other women? She looked like she was going to say something about her and him during her blether….

although not sure I’d take marriage advice from fiddle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, someone's triggered.

It's true though what's been said, the apron string needs to be cut.

View attachment 2146108
Saddest thing of all is you never ever see Hinch cussling Lonnie like that! And this obsession with having her mum there all the time is so weird. She may not want to grow up but its well time she did. By all accounts Fiddle was a bad mum @Spacedman knows!

Reactions: 24
So I guess Poundland are paying her now to promote their store? Is this alongside B&M or instead of now?

IMO Ron seemed fine in her video and his speech ok but if she wants him to be on a ‘journey’ then whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️

so what’s ‘come to light’ in the past months then? Obviously something fishy going on. Do we think Jim no nob has been messaging other women? She looked like she was going to say something about her and him during her blether….

has he been shagging her SHEEP oops I meant fans..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don’t like how she expresses herself. Saying so much has come to light and without my mum I wouldn’t be here, makes it sounds like she was going to harm herself. Didn‘t she say something similar a few months back. It’s really not right to suggest that you are in a situation where you feel that is you only option.

Also, surely Inch feels the same about his mum but she doesn’t get a look in. They even stayed at the house last year while Hinch and Inch fucked off on holiday with her parents! If Inch had anythping about him, he would say something. There are definitely three people in that marriage!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
And another thing (sorry I'm on one now). YMU need to reel her back in with this FredaYahooBarker content as it does nothing for her 'brand'. It's almost as bad (and boring) as having her kids on her stories. The only time Freeds is any entertainment is when she's swinging her jaw on one of the facebook pages sticking up for her daughter and quite frankly being a complete embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Or parenting advice

Reactions: 7
Jesus she's getting worse. I love my mum Soph, but I don't need her because she raised me to be an independent person. My mum has her own life and I wouldn't dream of taking over. The arrogance of the woman pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her mother's a right sour faced ballbag isn't she 😂.
Hinch's little mummy post makes her look MORE incapable of being a grownup. It's quite pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think the ‘love and understanding growing up’ is hinting that Sofa has autism/suspects she has autism because of a possible diagnosis for Ron (seeing similarities etc.) This is the soft hint to see how well it lands with the sheep.
I wouldn't be surprised if she came out and said she had been diagnosed with autism. It would make her like Christine Mcguinness and she would love the attention she'd get from being like her. She'd probably be trying to be her new "best bubs forever" .

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.