Mrs Hinch #619 Live TV exposure really did expose her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss anything from her radio appearance today? Anyone else just think it's been an entire tit show for her? MM has kind of over taken it hasn't it...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No she didn't!! She did not just suggest handing signed copies out to children's homes and hospitals...how sickening is that! Showing off what she has to those that are less fortunate...sick witch!!
Sounds like those members of that club at Oxford university that used to smash up bars & restaurants and get their rich daddies to pay for any damage!
Didn’t they also used to set fire to £50 notes in front of homeless people?
bleeping entitled knobs!
Giving her book of “happy families” to kids in care is her version of this.

Reactions: 18
She’s such an entitled bleep, I’m sure children in hospital with terminal cancer or other illnesses would hate to read about a family and going home when they might not be able to go home

she’s an egotistical bleep and she’s not a saint that she thinks she is, she’s a loser trying to get into other z listers pockets!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Irish Radio Today FM. Weekend breakfast with Alison Curtis.
''She's still confused how it all happened if she's honest.''
R&B reference again.
Alpacas again.
She doesn't share products if she doesn't rate them.
Blah blah blah.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Even her new round of interviews is just the same old boring shite rehashed, isn’t it?

Reactions: 29
We haven't heard anything new from these interviews. You would swear she was starting new with all the same old boring lies to the boring questions. She's been out a few years, is it 5 ?, there should be something to sell but she doesn't have anything.

Reactions: 23
Early thread title
Saint Soph of Maldon is her name, fleecing sheep is her game 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Radio 5 live with Helen Skelton and guest Adam Hills.

(My observation is it seems her go-to word is now Alpacas, she is that boring she mentions them at every interview now).

2023 is the year she will push herself, she's going to try more radio and children's books, she's tried to step into TV, but always said no, she's trying to say yes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m bleeping raging at the bleep’s story this morning. duck off, Hunch, just keep on bleeping off you pathetic imbecile.

Reactions: 21
I really genuinely want to know how she will keep this ‘farm’ with how she spends ????shes tit on tele,tit on radio her ‘content’is a bag of wank??? Her and inch are too crafty though they’re thick but they know how to make money 🤔 is her plan to keep exploiting her poor boys and the poor animals she neglects? She’s trying her hardest to venture away from the cleaning that made her big,and everything she does every duck up is ignored it’s like she’s untouchable 🤦🏻‍♀️ the review about the little boy who was cured of bed wetting or whatever screams cult behaviour it’s bleeping weird 🙄

Reactions: 18
Tbf, apparently when I go home I speak "farmer" according to my kids. I think accents just come out stronger when you're around your own people.
My husband speaks multiple languages and has various accents for each one. His work accents are different to how he speaks to us. His accent is far stronger when he's with his family than with us. Our children sometimes tell him not to use his "work voice" because it sounds funny. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
According to the book, their old house was left completely empty when they moved to Hinch farm. No it wasn’t 🤥

This is how it should read:

Sophie & Jamie Hinchliffe decided their old furniture wasn’t good enough for them anymore, so they left everything behind, including the boys garden playhouse, for the boys Aunt, Uncle and Cousin Abi to use instead, as they were moving in and were the ‘special family’ that their mummy alluded to in every interview, post or comment. Even the heart stick their mummy had made using sticks from Amazon was left behind. Castle greyskull was indeed fully furnished, complete with all fully working appliances and tvs etc. Their Aunt Sam couldn’t believe her luck! And the boys could visit their old house every week and have sleepovers there too - now how many kids are able to do that eh? Lucky Ron, Len & Hen now had two homes they could call home (well actually the ‘farm’ even though it’s not a farm, is where they go on filming days only)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Irish Radio Today FM. Weekend breakfast with Alison Curtis.
''She's still confused how it all happened if she's honest.''
R&B reference again.
Alpacas again.
She doesn't share products if she doesn't rate them.
Blah blah blah.

View attachment 1937726
C'mon Soph... if you don't know how it's happened by now you are more stupid than I thought.

Also, you don't have two toddlers, you have a toddler and a child.

I'm very confused why the majority of the interview was about cleaning, I thought she ain't even a cleaner?!

Reactions: 22
According to the book, their old house was left completely empty when they moved to Hinch farm. No it wasn’t 🤥

Sophie & Jamie Hinchliffe decided their old furniture wasn’t good enough for them anymore, so they left everything behind, including the boys garden playhouse, for the boys Aunt, Uncle and Cousin Abi to use instead, as they were moving in and were the ‘special family’ that their mummy alluded to in every interview, post or comment. Even the heart stick their mummy had made using sticks from Amazon was left behind. Castle greyskull was indeed fully furnished, complete with all fully working appliances and tvs etc. Their Aunt Sam couldn’t believe her luck! And the boys could visit their old house every week and have sleepovers there too - now how many kids are able to do that eh? Lucky Ron, Len & Hen now had two homes they could call home (well actually the ‘farm’ even though it’s not a farm, is where they go on filming days only)
Maybe the next book will mention even more relatable things:

- Little Ronnie's £Xk painted wall.
- The boys having their own bathrooms
- Shower room for the dog
- A workshop for Granda
- Being able to run around on tile floors without socks or trousers on winter.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

When she moved we all predicted bingos for what her “leaving the house montage” would look like. We never got one. It was because they didn’t actually move anything out. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the boys go there every day for babysitting with Freda and mamfa 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.