Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mums favourite is a topic.... makes one without a topic 🤣 she cracks me up. After all that advise mum gives, she doesn’t make her a topic croissant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck... if you want a chocolate just have a chocolate bar, why would you want pastry round it?! Ewww

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Well she’s just ruined perfectly good chocolate bars there!
Why doesn’t she just nip to the shop and buy a Victoria Sponge (other cakes are available 😉) instead of faffing about with pastry?!

Reactions: 8
Yep. My grandkids are all at school and/or nursery. Every day the teachers take photos of nursery to show parents what the kids have been up to. They share them on the nursery group on fb which you have to join. It’s private. The parents know this. What is also stated in BOLD is the pictures cannot be shared anywhere unless it’s just your child. You can’t even share a pic if there’s another kids shadow or reflection on it. School sports days are the same. Plus it’s not just kids. It’s those adults too. What if a woman there is hiding from a violent ex? So the parents will know the club is sharing pics but not Hinch. A parent may have told the club no pics of me which they’ll honour. But in steamrolls Mrs mort. Why is she sooooo bloody thick about child safety. Not just her own but other peoples. God she’s an hole
My son goes to nursery school with a household names son. We got an extra warning that any images off the private photo sharing space must not be shared because it’s exactly what the media want . I wouldn’t ever dream of it anyway.
I’m just utterly depressed that in those FB photos she’s the only one with a phone glued to her claw.

Reactions: 12
duck sake, my favourite chocolate is milky bar, i was looking forward to tearing into a massive 'share' bar later .... i don't want it anymore 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
reckon baby ballers are going to delete those comments but does anyone have a screen shot and can send them a private message that shows she did post a pic of someone else’s child or has she deleted it now?
This one? I know the club put photos up, but parents would have (or should gave) signed a waiver/permission slip. But not for parents including other kids in their photos. ( for their millions of bots)
9E428D70-2FDC-462B-85C0-ABF154916FBC.jpeg
9E428D70-2FDC-462B-85C0-ABF154916FBC.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Did Zoph make pastry turds sprinkled in sugar for dessert? OH NO SHE DIDNT. OH YES SHE DID!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the Baby Ballers Maldon FB page!
People coming on here and taking screenshots of what we’re saying 🤬
Another one logged into their tattle account posting screenshots on facebook 😂 do they realise it’d be easy to see who they are if people could be bothered?

View members online.. look at the profile pictures.. see who is ‘viewing Mrs Hinch threads’

Snakes don’t hiss, they lurk on Tattle 🐍 bet they’re posting on other threads as well 😂 there’s nothing worse than hypocrites.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why would you even put up with this bullshit? She causes so much aggro wherever she goes. Just duck her off. She won’t do the club any good. Also, you spelt the name wrong 😂
HinchCliff 😂😂😂
Also, yes she did include another child on her story, I wish I had a fake Facebook to comment with proof!

I'd love to see their risk assessment, and I'd also love to know who they hire that hall from.
If they're a franchise then they'll have had to hand that to the owners of the hall, so whoever signed that off needs sacking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HinchCliff 😂😂😂
Also, yes she did include another child on her story, I wish I had a fake Facebook to comment with proof!

I'd love to see their risk assessment, and I'd also love to know who they hire that hall from.
If they're a franchise then they'll have had to hand that to the owners of the hall, so whoever signed that off needs sacking
The pictures are awful. No masks, no social distancing, and all in an enclosed space. Wonderful. Think this is going to end up as a PR disaster for this Baby Ballers

Reactions: 38
In normal times we'd do something she enjoyed or visit a pub and have a meal. Her burial site is 80 ish miles away from where we live now and visiting will be a huge no go. I'll probably go for chips and ice cream by the sea and have a little talk with her
October is a hard month for my myself and Mr Flower, we lost his mum almost 4 year ago, then 2 years later we lost my mum, day after we lost mine, we found out I was pregnant, I so wanted her to be here to be able to tell her I was finally pregnant, all I have left now is my brother and grandad, he’s 87, all wits about him but getting frail, she doesn’t realise how bloody lucky she is, she has help literally 24/7, she just doesn’t seem to think people don’t struggle because she doesn’t have to, she’s in her own little Sophie bubble and couldn’t actually give a flying duck when she quotes all the stupid tit she does

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The pictures are awful. No masks, no social distancing, and all in an enclosed space. Wonderful. Think this is going to end up as a PR disaster for this Baby Ballers
Its quite amusing that no matter where she goes that there's always some kind of duck up.
We've turned down people hiring our rooms and hall because of a bad risk assessment, or picked it apart and made then think again and rewrite it. At the end of the day as a business we need to protect ourselves because its us to blame if anyone caught it while they were there as we have ultimate responsibility that its covid secure.

We also hire halls in leisure centres and many council owned buildings aren't even hiring yet, which makes me think its their hall.
Either way, its not covid secure and its clear to see

Reactions: 16
Indoor sports are exempt from the new lockdown restrictions for under 18s. I know this because I was looking forward to not trailing around Bucks for Sunday cricket sessions for my son, but no, back to Milton Keynes for 9am (I’m grateful really. Kind of).
Anyway, more importantly what was Jamie wearing? I’m all for leisurewear INDOORS but does he posses a pair of jeans? Knowing she’s photographing him and posting it on social media. His sartorial standards are at rock bottom.
And yes, she’s mad to share the class they’re doing. Keep it private. Mine loved little kickers but can’t say I’d have the patience to take them to a football class under 3 as it’s a bit pointless. That said, Ronnie’s been allowed to leave the house, wearing shoes and wearing a primary colour so credit where it’s due.
Sports directs finest luxe wear daaaaaaaahling.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mrs Hinchcliff 😂😂

Somebody of this status 😂😂

At least they acknowledged it's normal to attract positive and negative when you're in the public eye!
Isn't it sad though that a children's activity club who previously were just minding their own business and letting children have a good time, now find themselves having to put out a statement about their policy on photography because Grinch was there. It seems like she taints everywhere she goes!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.