Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think these cooking stories are due to lack of content, or are they contractual obligations? We are sitting here 🤢 and she’s there making $4k+ per story involving Jus Rol/appliances etc.
Let’s be honest what is her content when you break it down 🤷‍♀️

the child 🙄
The dog 🙄🙄
The dog and child interacting 🙄🙄🙄
Some tit she makes
Feeds child
Washes up
Bed for child
Repeat with occasional washing of kitchen or bog
She does nothing ever!!
Compared to Stacey Solomon who I know some people don’t like she’s just tit
You go on Ss’s page and it’s full of colour and she’s always doing something this dingbat does practically nothing its like she can’t be arsed even the list thing suddenly it’s “ do what you want when you want” 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
But she likes to keep sooo much to herself guyzzzz, she doesn't like to share her worries guyzzzz, as you say the most relatable thing she could do is the 1st time mum thing, it would show the tit storm that is teething, tiredness and not this picture perfect grey life. Suiting her rightly now though, suddenly being so relatable about all her anxiety etc that was in the interview.
I am sending a silent prayer that won won becomes an utter bastard when he turns two 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her This is Me book cover- her roots look terrible (im one to talk but im not on the front cover on my memwah, yet) but all the photos from yesterday looked a lot better than her mem-wah pics. Even that one of her taking a dump would have looked better than the memwah cover
The funniest thing is she literally went to get her hair done the week before 😂 makes no sense.

Reactions: 7
Irrelevant but the foodbank post reminded me. What happened with her obsession with teracycle and that shop where she went to refill her plastic containers because she was environmentally aware.. That was short lived wasn't it? She couldn't keep the Mother Theresa Hinch act for too long, obviously she didn't get any sponsors or gifts from them so didn't continue. Another way to make the rest of us who dont have the time to do that stuff because of you know, jobs and real lives... Silly Bint. Why not admit she throws her Ella's Kitchen pouches and whatever else in the bin like the rest of us? Saint Hinch, my arse.

Reactions: 35
I would never belittle MH

But after this weekend, I take it all back! She does not have mental health issues!!! She is just an actress with a book to sell! Strolling round hoping to be spotted, yet she just hibernates guyzzzz! Gushing over herself and celebrating with a breakfast at mums🙄

At a push she has an eating disorder that yes can be attributed to MH issues but she is full of tit!!

I'm sorry she winds some of you pastry trolls up but dont let her have the upper hand, she reads here and probably sits gloating that she has pissed you off.
She doesn't annoy me, I'm here for the Craic! And to see her called out on her dangerous practices but by duck will I rise to her poor me games.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Irrelevant but the foodbank post reminded me. What happened with her obsession with teracycle and that shop where she went to refill her plastic containers because she was environmentally aware.. That was short lived wasn't it? She couldn't keep the Mother Theresa Hinch act for too long, obviously she didn't get any sponsors or gifts from them so didn't continue. Another way to make the rest of us who dont have the time to do that stuff because of you know, jobs and real lives... Silly Bint. Why not admit she throws her Ella's Kitchen pouches and whatever else in the bin like the rest of us? Saint Hinch, my arse.
I know!!! Also she stopped showing Ella’s pouches after they were paying her duck all attention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen this on SS page. She’s put a photo of Rex up saying when she is having a bad day Rex just knows and can always cheer her up. In one of the comments a lady mentions having PND and Stacey replies and also tags in a PND charity. Shame Hinch couldn’t do the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 58
there’s no #ad-gifted on the waffle story and there’s no #ad-sponsored in the sink cleaning fairy washing up liquid video, the rules really don’t apply to our Soph 😡😡

Reactions: 15
I know!!! Also she stopped showing Ella’s pouches after they were paying her duck all attention 🤣
And the shop where she was the "earth mother" refilling her cereal etc, that was all very short lived. Another Saint hinch look how much better I am then everyone else, miss perfect act that she quickly forgot about when it wasn't getting her any free gifts or money. LOL

Reactions: 14
Hard to get refills of pastry?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’re all going to love this.
So after seeing posts about Mrs hinch charging people for stories with products she’s been gifted.
my friend who owns a small children’s clothing business and has gifted grinch in the past yet never heard anything, reached out to gleam.

Old grinchy who’s just like you and me, charges £24k PLUS VAT for 4 frames (one story)

what a gold digging cow. Yet she is just like you and me
AEAD9E22-8671-4B70-8AA9-3D52B46F6108.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 125
On the subject of forgotten Hinch obsessions - I wonder if she’ll get those creepy bleeping gnomes out for Christmas

ALSO! Just thought of something. The second fridge. That she eventually gave to her parents...I think she just gave it to her dad since Freda fucked off and left him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Let’s be honest what is her content when you break it down 🤷‍♀️

the child 🙄
The dog 🙄🙄
The dog and child interacting 🙄🙄🙄
Some tit she makes
Feeds child
Washes up
Bed for child
Repeat with occasional washing of kitchen or bog
She does nothing ever!!
Compared to Stacey Solomon who I know some people don’t like she’s just tit
You go on Ss’s page and it’s full of colour and she’s always doing something this dingbat does practically nothing its like she can’t be arsed even the list thing suddenly it’s “ do what you want when you want” 🤷‍♀️
I think she’s gradually tried to move from ‘cleaning account’ to ‘general family life account’ since she had Ronnie. The trouble is that their family life is boring as tit! They do the same stuff & go to the same places week in week out! As you say, you can pretty much predict what the stories are going to be on a daily basis, even down to the order she’ll post them in.

So after seeing posts about Mrs hinch charging people for stories with products she’s been gifted.
my friend who owns a small children’s clothing business and has gifted grinch in the past yet never heard anything, reached out to gleam.

Old grinchy who’s just like you and me, charges £24k PLUS VAT for 4 frames (one story)

what a gold digging cow. Yet she is just like you and meView attachment 258361
Soooooo ordinary guyzzzzz - relatable little Soph

• Wow
Reactions: 8

How is that legal? On what planet is pricing like that okay? She’s a cleaning lady with 2.8 million bots not the duchess of Katebridge

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200928-191755_kindlephoto-42013521.png

That would be Like me saying Tom Hardy is my boyfriend and I wonder what he's up to today and I need I stalk his insta stories. Do these people not realise how crazy they sound

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

So is she getting paid that for every pastry disaster story?.🤪😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.