Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sink.

An actual sink.

who in their right mind gets emotional over a sink!!? Who looks at a sink and says "this is where it started".
It didn't start there you absolute moron.

it started with you and your house which you bailed out on as soon as your tend bestie bought a country house. You wanted a country house! So you buy a pretend farm, fill it with stupid animals and free stuff then cry about an actual sink!?

I've never known such a lying conniving manipulative yet unbelievably stupid person in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've looked at some of her followers and most of the new ones all have 18 posts and the first ones are all in September.

How can she not be embarrassed buying followers? She is such a train wreck

Reactions: 33
She is a sad individual. How can you get this emotional over a sink?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Jimbobcreepyslob 🎵Come Clean Wiv Meeeee🎵
(Volume needed, contains swears)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm updating the wiki.

Q - Are the kitchen units gifted at all?
As far as I know Bradders the Crappy Kitchen Designer made them out of MDF. Dint think she ever said they were gifted but bet she got a discount!

Jimbobcreepyslob 🎵Come Clean Wiv Meeeee🎵
(Volume needed, contains swears)

View attachment 1659220
Haha what a knob sitting there all covered in suds. That will be his next 'doing the wife's job' video to get those 1950s huns juicing into their unenlightened knickers. I think they all need to go out and get a job. And a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought her old kitchen went in to her dads shed in her parents garden? 🤔
Yes but just the units.
Poor Al had to sit scrunched up on a stool to work.

Reactions: 17
I follow someone called Erika who’s a lawyer who “reads the fine print so you don’t have to” (I’m not mocking her I genuinely like her page lol). And she was saying how much she earns across social media and she said Insta stop paying you once you have over 100k followers. So I don’t think Sopha will be getting paid from Insta, just from all of her ads/undeclared ads. I’ll have a look and see if it was an actual video she shared, it may have been a reel though x
Ah righto, I have no clue tbh. Maybe she is just keeping up with the way insta is ever changing. I have seen content creators moaning about having to put out reels over pictures. I don't know personally, I'm more a read than a post myself person. Tbh nothing Hunch does makes much sense & she always seems ten steps behind the others lol!

Reactions: 9
She moved cos bestie sss brought fickle cottage and sophs got shown up AGAIN 😂 so she had to buy a tend farm to try and make herself original… and by original I mean carry on copying sss and failing 😂
I get why she did it, her narrative doesn't make sense because she is an absolute liar.

Reactions: 11
When you thought it couldn’t get any more bleeping boring she whips out the sink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTAF is a kitchen garage kitchen???

For someone who can’t cook she sure does have a lot of kitchens!

This will be the 4th kitchen since I’ve been following these threads (2019!)

Show us the progress? Oh do duck off Sopha! I’ve had a power cut here since 10am and am severely in need of coffee. Apologies in advance nusties if I get really pissy soon! (Or my phone will die and that’ll shut me up🤭)

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Sophie Seven Faces with her Three Kitchens.

It rhymes like Ronnie and Lennie for those wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
WTAF is a kitchen garage kitchen???

For someone who can’t cook she sure does have a lot of kitchens!

This will be the 4th kitchen since I’ve been following these threads (2019!)

Show us the progress? Oh do duck off Sopha! I’ve had a power cut here since 10am and am severely in need of coffee. Apologies in advance nusties if I get really pissy soon! (Or my phone will die and that’ll shut me up🤭)

I thought she meant a garden kitchen.

Something like this - could be wrong. oops given her an idea.

1666095430245.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Creaming herself over a sink. That said, she's got two houses and I'm worrying about how to heat mine in the winter.

World's gone mad...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.