Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A popcorn maker…so relatable guuysssch! Where’s the slushie maker, the snack fridge and the drinks machine then, huh Hinchy??

She’s so boring now, all she can do is brag about the stuff she’s bought. What a moron.

Reactions: 26
Sneaky Hinch writing lennies shoe size so companies can send him shoes.
It’s so embarrassingly grabby. Can you imagine trying to shoehorn (no pun intended) that your child is a “5G” into a post and make it look normal? That’s a no.

And the popcorn machine will be joining the cleaning trolley in the big skip in the sky before too long.

Reactions: 38
In fairness my toddler is a 5.5 but she's 21 months.

I just showed my husband the workmen videos and he thinks I'm mad being on here sometimes and his words were 'that is sexual harrassment, I completely agree with everyone'

Reactions: 30
A popcorn maker…so relatable guuysssch! Where’s the slushie maker, the snack fridge and the drinks machine then, huh Hinchy??

She’s so boring now, all she can do is brag about the stuff she’s bought. What a moron.
At an unbelievable £99.99. FFS!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
£100 for a popcorn maker that will only be used once.

She really is a child in a woman's body.

Reactions: 26
And now she's named the popcorn machine presilla.
Why does everyyyyything have a name 😅
It's strategic.

Her customers followers have an affinity with what she has shown them, meaning they'll be more accepting of it, and what she spends

She's known this from the start which is what gained her the following.
Everyone wanted Kermit, Sharon, Pinky, Dave, Buddy ect.

Clever for 'just a hairdresser' isn't she - which that story alone deviated from her professional sales career and threw people off the scent of the number 1 sales tactic.

She doesn't need to use the original names or products anymore because it got her the contacts, sales and numbers she needed to get her where she wanted...

But it wasn't planned at all🙄

Reactions: 29
Maybe that’s why she publicised her footzzz are ‘size 5’,for free shoes. Then she got them but really she’s a size 11 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’ll be getting Ronnie a Rolex next justified because he touched Jamie’s watch once and ‘is obsessheddd with watches and the little numbers on them’. Ffs hinch. Just microwave a bag. Buy a bag or do it the old way bit of in a pot on the stove. It’s all for Instagram!! Unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this offends.

Well knowing how she met Inch I think Sophie is a prick tease.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
OK long im a long time lurker. I really dislike her whole MO. Her voice is like fingernails down a chalkboard. Her constant displays of wasteful spending is disgusting.
My theory is that she is moving away from the cleaning influencing & moving towards interior design as that fits in better with her pretend status in life. She's avhieved her millions of followers & her own sense of importance does not fit with being a cleaner. She is common, foul mouthed & vile!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.