Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck OFF with your Sophi e braggathon tit SHOW!
Digusting, boring, greedy, selfish b!tch!🖕🏼
How these dum as duck hunzzz can admire her with such arse lickery is just astounding!

View attachment 1111354
Haha I actually thought for a second she’d put this picture up herself! I was thinking imagine being that smug and in love with yourself to write that!! Goes to show that I wouldn’t have been surprised at all, if she had!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the Modern Nursery have used this company’s work and not credited?!

duck me, does she actively seek out other plagiarists to work for her?
Gets right on my tits, she’ll be paying them, what? Thousands? To design & execute the playroom whilst they are snooping around pinching ideas & potential business from the small businesses that need the recognition the most!

Reactions: 22
So I messaged Chris asking how much a wall mural would be and this was his reply
E89C1717-0AAF-4673-84B9-3153BB436D9D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Excuse my ignorance but i thought filters were not allowed to be used in make up Ads should this Ad not be pulled?
Lonnie looked scared to death when Ronnie was pushing him and Ronnie clearly being coerced to do it tragic.
Atvthevrisk of repeating myself how do people enjoy watching this obvious faker it has to be bots and haters that give her so many followers surely..

Reactions: 16
Just come up on my insta…
So the people who are designing the playroom are refusing to credit the lady whose fireplace is shown in the pic or is it a mood board designed by the Grinch and she’s refusing to credit them ?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So the people who are designing the playroom are refusing to credit the lady whose fireplace is shown in the pic or is it a mood board designed by the Grinch and she’s refusing to credit them ?
I think the design people have used the idea and image from the fireplace people

Reactions: 12
We should send her make up videos and photos to James Welsh - he makes videos about celebrities/youtubers/instagramers who use filters in their make up videos.

Altough Sofa might not be famous enough for that 😏

Reactions: 22
Haha I actually thought for a second she’d put this picture up herself! I was thinking imagine being that smug and in love with yourself to write that!! Goes to show that I wouldn’t have been surprised at all, if she had!! 😂😂😂
Deliberately created in "Hinch style"! 😄😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor boy. Not 3 years old and has had/got 2 bedrooms with not an ‘inch’ of his own personality and likes. She clearly already has future plans for that room like he doesn’t exist. Where’s he going when he outgrows the mural that will never be painted over so turns into a playroom? Out to an annexe?
It’s supposedly another forever home. To say that about your sons bedroom before he’s even slept in there when it should be a main priority to help his adjust to a house move, it just shows how selfish she is and it’s all about her
OMG she better not ship him off to boarding school 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
That live was soooo shite… alpacas rolling in dust… HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMANS DAY shouted out whenever she saw a comment and the tit panelling on the side of her house, actual idiot woman!
The panelling reminds me of the prefab houses built post WW2; those of which are still standing are being "brick shhhlipt" or panelled in something more modern 😅
Just confirms how stuck in the 50s she is without the beautiful hair make up and clothing 👍🏻

Reactions: 17
I know she mentioned that Henrrrrrrry was in the kitchen with Weepy Al and that he wouldn’t leave as there was ham about. I’m not sure if she mentioned Ronni e though, her cackling and bless-is-arrrrts was doing my head in 😂
Ahh yes that was it ol chicken wing. 😂 still it’s amazing weepy al being in two places at once 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not at all surprised.

She paid £400k over the asking price for a house which had been on the market 3 years.
She’s acting like it’s Monopoly money.
She paid the best part of £18,000 for them stupid Llamas

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god I can’t escape her……coming up on bloody TikTok iconic page now 😩
She‘s clearly using a filter and Iconic have reposted it to their tiktok? They‘re as bad as she is. They should be ashamed of indulging in what is, in effect, false advertising! 😡

Reactions: 21
She can't control her own kid so she shots a tablet infront of him to keep him hush. I don't have issues with tablets, my kids have them but never at meal times and certainly not at a restaurant or cafe, and not all day, morning til night like Ronnie does. Everytime you see Ronnie his tablet is on.... Her parenting is lazy, and simply 'cba controlling him, give him a tablet he's happy I don't have to interact with him'.

I see other plates too 😴 try going out as a family of 4 alone one time Soph. It's not hard. I don't know how Jamie hasn't opened his mouth, the constant tit feeding is embarrassing. It's not cute, it's not lovely how she's so close to her family. There's close, then there's close.

Nachos as a meal too. She seems to have a thing from pringles, doritos, crisps in general. Try having a meal Soph, you'll feel better actually letting your body eat once in a while.

I can't stand the woman.
Gross image but dying laughing - Buckarooroo!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Woooo oooo oooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.