Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An interesting read from the Daily Mail about our Soph. Shows her house for those who are still looking and makes some interesting comments from her old neighbours.
Mrs Hinch moves home after swearing she'd never leave - but why? # via https://android.com

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how hinch and SS think we believe that they are doing all these renovations ( well bits of them) themselves? Hinch especially

Reactions: 16
I still can’t see her going on TV! Stacey seems fairly natural at it. I can’t imagine Sophie letting herself be seen, no filters, no real control over her angles or edit. She also doesn’t seem to like getting her hands dirty or doing any work. I think they’d both be dropping hints all over the place too. Maybe Inch will try reality TV again instead 🥴

It does feel like she’s expecting something to up her engagement soon, but it might have just been this big flop of a tend farm.
Shes not polished enough for TV and she gets so nervous she will duck it all up, even watching the LW interview back she is literally trying to recall the script she has to use when being asked questions cos in any interview she only ever talks about her 4m followers, how lucky she is, sink shining and how she can't believe it guysssssss.
If she ever got asked something she was unprepared for or someone like JSP went for her, she would either buckle or lose her temper.
And if she can't attend big do's cos of her tend anxiety, no way she can go on TV.

Look at the state of her when she did This Morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.