Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is I'll have to try that for myself

Used to always work 16 years ago when going out, a different woman in our ‘ going out out ‘ group would wear an ‘ it’s my birthday badge ‘ 😂. Free bottle of plonk , tasted like battery acid, mind you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are groomers essential services?
Are groomers open?
Hairdressers are not open and I guess you’d need two people to keep the fat mut steady? Are vets open?
My vets are open for emergency and essential things, closed for things like getting nails clipped and picking up tablets (they post them instead). Our groomer just opened last week, she took our dog and while outside put her own lead and collar on and we removed ours and took it home. We didn't enter the building at any point and she didn't go near me or touch our dogs collar. I think with the hot weather we've been having its very essential for dogs to get hair cuts.

Reactions: 10
God my life is as dull as her house compared to hers!!! Get a grip woman, there’s bigger things going on in the world! Although, the rules don’t apply to you, do they?

and Christ alive give the boy some proper food instead of slop or pouches! Feel sorry for the poor lad, he needs some positive food role models and some proper meals. 😔 getting a good relationship with food is so important!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why

What's the point you know what I'm not a Sophie Hinchliffe fan & never have been but take away the 3.4 million followers the gleam contract the gretal mask she is a mother of a lil boy. Ronnie & Rex are a month apart we bang on about Hinch making people feel inadequate because they have not got perfect Grey homes 🙄 so why would we want to do the same as her . So what if Ronnie ain't walking. It's better if they walk later anyway paediatric nurse told me that.
i think it’s called erm, a joke?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What's the point you know what I'm not a Sophie Hinchliffe fan & never have been but take away the 3.4 million followers the gleam contract the gretal mask she is a mother of a lil boy. Ronnie & Rex are a month apart we bang on about Hinch making people feel inadequate because they have not got perfect Grey homes 🙄 so why would we want to do the same as her . So what if Ronnie ain't walking. It's better if they walk later anyway paediatric nurse told me that.
Someone got triggered 😯. Clearly you have a child who was a late walker too. If something said in here personally offends you, we can’t eliminate that as there’s always something that everyone can relate to so there would be nothing to talk about eventually 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 29
I think a so called friend has sold a story on her. ....
I'm so far behind....where can I find the smoking whilst pregnant info please? X

When the BBQgate broke she declined to comment and never acknowledged it. If something bad is being printed, she could be doing damage limitation by posting that cryptic post - she IS that calculated to protect the Hinch "brand"

Reactions: 20
Finally my question has been answered on whether he drinks from a cup or not! Juice from a bottle.
That’s his plate right? So he has had some sort of dinner and now purée? No wonder he is spitting it out. The kid is full

Reactions: 7
Are groomers essential services?
Are groomers open?
Hairdressers are not open and I guess you’d need two people to keep the fat mut steady? Are vets open?
Groomers are back open yes my dog went today

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How odd I just posted it and now it's gone and the link now goes to a log in page! But I still hadn't closed the page yet so still had the messages.
Screenshots follow:
I find this sad in a way. He was obviously good at his job. Colleagues looked to him. And now his balls are in Hinchys stringy Pringles tub and he can’t even have his pants in his own drawer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How odd I just posted it and now it's gone and the link now goes to a log in page! But I still hadn't closed the page yet so still had the messages.
Screenshots follow:
Out of interest does it say where he has previously worked? Im curious about his past now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find this sad in a way. He was obviously good at his job. Colleagues looked to him. And now his balls are in Hinchys stringy Pringles tub and he can’t even have his pants in his own drawer
They are probably raking in more money flogging eBay swipe up crap than he could ever earn in his legit job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regarding the social services comment.

These screenshots are pretty confusing, once again half the info left out 🙄

Can whoever originally posted all these please clear things up for us?
Why would anybody call social services to Her. I know she has a lot of flaws
She buys followers
She buys chemical cleaning tit
Her dog is a fat bleep
Her mum is a control freak
She can't cook for tit
She had a bbq du
But that's taking it a Bit far few.
Someone got triggered 😯. Clearly you have a child who was a late walker too. If something said in here personally offends you, we can’t eliminate that as there’s always something that everyone can relate to so there would be nothing to talk about eventually 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Define later walker
My first walked at 13 months
My 2nd walked at 11 months
My 3rd walked at 16 months
My 4th walked at 13 months.

I wasn't triggered 😂 & nobody needs to make a comment like that coz her bestie mummy pal Shady Stacey will no doubt carry on having sly digs at her in a passive way of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.