Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They remind me of the Royale Family (not the ones that live in Buckingham palace). They're round at Sophs mum's every night (Denise) and they hardly see Vestie's parents (Dave). And Zoph rarely does anything with Ronnie (Denise and baby David) yet Vestie does all the childcare (Dave again).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Not been to homebargains for months think it was Christmas but made a dash there To get my daughters stationary earlier it’s 5mins from me....loads of sophs lenor and washing pods shelf was full.
It’s literally the norm with a blurry hinch label 😂
Seeing it made me laugh!!
I’m a daz powder and comfort girl thank god!

Reactions: 16
The child was running to anyone but her.put your bleeping screen down he doesn't no who you are or that your a person.

You're so see through that entire post was directed at us and made sure that you've covered everything we say say. Show us how much work you do quote unquote. And even if you do do this, is that really what you call work.And a career?Sent stuff to test out? That's basically what we all do every day when we buy stuff, and you know USE IT!
She's clearly trying to have a dig at tattle.but u look even worse luv. 1 for trying to palm off using a product as work.in that case we all 'work' Everytime We Buy a product and bring it home and use it. Secondly it's so clear what you're doing and it looks needy desperate and like you're being a b****

Reactions: 21
When I first watched the video I thought its nice to see ronnie actually run happily to his mum.. then I realised Jamieeee is next to her and he wasn't looking at her. And he even used her hand just to change direction to his dad... its actually really very sad.. most babies that age are all over their mums...

Oh and what kind of twit adds zoflora to a bin and then washing it all out onto THE GRASS... obviously she doesn't watch blue planet, or any of the other programmes showing us why nature is important , let's just flood the ground with smelly disinfectant and then moan about "my graaaassssss"

• Sad
Reactions: 34
From what we see thats poor kid is non verbal, he doesn't even seem to babble. When will she learn that randomly screeching Mummuazzz at inappropriate times will not get him talking any quicker and it will definitely not be his first word.
Seriously, put the phone down and talk to him like your first born, and he might just attempt a few sounds
I was just about to ask if we ever heard a peep from Tuftymanzzzz? I don’t think I ever heard him make a sound

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The last thread is closed, so couldn't reply @Nayazz but that response is so passive aggressive and passing the buck. Also quite childish. I could imagine a teenager replying like this. Also, typical of a narcissistic - will not accept any blame. Why didn't she just say that although she picked up the tip a long time ago, she is really grateful to people pointing out the dangers. She is being deliberately difficult by saying she will continue doing it. Finishing it off with the "I'm not here for the negativity" 🙄😂 How do her brand partners take her seriously? She does not give a tit about her responsibility and she gets away with it because she never wanted any of this. Well, I'm sorry princess, but when you have 3.7 millions followers you HAVE to accept you now have a responsibility...or do what we all want, and leave Instagram behind.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
On the last thread i uploaded the wrong picture about her having a EBay room, it was in my deleted items. Where is this extra room???
CB4B17F9-DAD1-4752-9DB1-22DDAC6D84A4.jpeg

Reactions: 5
From what we see thats poor kid is non verbal, he doesn't even seem to babble. When will she learn that randomly screeching Mummuazzz at inappropriate times will not get him talking any quicker and it will definitely not be his first word.
Seriously, put the phone down and talk to him like your first born, and he might just attempt a few sounds
He is definitely non verbal. It’s so sad to watch. And there’s so many comments on here about it. If he was talking or babbling, she would show it just to prove tattle wrong.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He is definitely non verbal. It’s so sad to watch
Maybe in her own way she is giving him some privacy?

He was walking a while before she pretended he'd just begun. So perhaps she wants to keep his first words private? Though it's not like her not to post 'omg guyzzzzzz Ron has just said mummazzzzz"

Not defending her, but maybe she's just keeping it to herself?

Reactions: 12
When I first watched the video I thought its nice to see ronnie actually run happily to his mum.. then I realised Jamieeee is next to her and he wasn't looking at her. And he even used her hand just to change direction to his dad... its actually really very sad.. most babies that age are all over their mums...”
When my daughter was that age she only wanted her dad. He was out at work every day and I was at home with the kids, but every time she fell over or cried she only wanted her daddy. It used to break my heart. Mind you, I didn’t have a mobile phone constantly in front of my face. That’s not going to help Zoph bond with her son.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.