Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice £24k ad for the day.

Thought ''little ole didn't know how it happened to me'' was anxious and didn't like her legs!

Sure shows them off for Daddysexypig22.

Inchy will be pulling the resistance bands hard in the garage later. oi oi.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is everything play tray based...why can't Ronnie freely play. It's always controlled by her. I'm sure she said the llamas had already been sheared?

Reactions: 18
Those boys are adorable. Ronnie’s little voice is so cute too ❤

Don’t get me started on the other tit show before those stories. Also, why is she labelling a bottle with Ronnie’s name on, for him to play with in the garden? She’s a bleeping loon.

Reactions: 18
As a child practitioner of 8 years this kind of activity are usually the ones they enjoy, things like pretend washing up are a hit with our 3-5 year olds and even the babies 🙂
Yes, fine in a nursery setting - but surely, if you’re at home with Mum (or her carer), then stand on a chair at the sink and help do the actual, real washing up - and have a proper conversation as you’re doing it!! (Rather than be forced to sit and ‘play’ with the chosen one with things that have been precisely set up ‘for the gram’!! She makes my blood boil!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Title suggestion

Another day, another cackle, you ain’t fooling us ‘Miss Size 5’ we know you’re obsessed with tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm at work so just asked a Vet what age you would castrate an alpaca. They reckon 18months - 2 years, no earlier.

She also just told me alpacas have a corkscrew like penis which is sharp and has a hook at the end.

😶
My vet friend told me about pigs… they have a corkscrew too!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This time next year Ronnie will be in the transition to school - why does she baby him so much!! Even if he is on the spectrum he can still do appropriate aged activities. It’s all so controlled!! 🤬

Reactions: 20
I think she filmed the tanning in Lonnie’s bedroom for one of two reasons.

Either their bedroom has been packed up and Lonnie’s was the only room ‘safe’ to film in where there was a chair.

Or Jamie was doing bathtime for the boys and Soph was bleeping about with her ad rather than being a mum.

Reactions: 20
I think she filmed the tanning in Lonnie’s bedroom for one of two reasons.

Either their bedroom has been packed up and Lonnie’s was the only room ‘safe’ to film in where there was a chair.

Or Jamie was doing bathtime for the boys and Soph was bleeping about with her ad rather than being a mum.
I'd put money on them having already moved, my guess is that was filmed pre AT trip, would make sense her tanning if she knew she was going to be uncovered in the water park.

Reactions: 17
How far back are her pre records recorded??!! Because I am obsessed with her nails…….I have mine done on a regular basis and I swear I’ve had mine done maybe 3 times since she’s had those, so that’s roughly 9-10 weeks…….they would be hanging off after 6 max especially with all the ‘cleaning’ she does and the showering/shovelling of the WW tit!!
She must have enough pre records for the rest of the year surely!! Xx

Reactions: 12
How far back are her pre records recorded??!! Because I am obsessed with her nails…….I have mine done on a regular basis and I swear I’ve had mine done maybe 3 times since she’s had those, so that’s roughly 9-10 weeks…….they would be hanging off after 6 max especially with all the ‘cleaning’ she does and the showering/shovelling of the WW tit!!
She must have enough pre records for the rest of the year surely!! Xx
Anyone whose job involves social media is encouraged to use pre records and stack them via an app for posting, it's makes sense time management wise, if she's not doing that then she should be. Am pretty sure most in her position would employ an assistant to run all the posting, her issue is there's too much smoke and mirrors to allow anyone she can't trust to see under the bonnet of 'Mrs Hinch'.

Will be intersting to see how she manages the upcoming changes to stories on Insta.

Reactions: 14
Nice £24k ad for the day.

Thought ''little ole didn't know how it happened to me'' was anxious and didn't like her legs!

Sure shows them off for Daddysexypig22.

Inchy will be pulling the resistance bands hard in the garage later. oi oi.

View attachment 1290715
Who would buy from iconic after seeing her crusty foundation and panda eyes in them Alton tower photos 😆

I'm covered too half my sleeve got completed last week. Her tattoos are terrible I agree with you x
I agree, line work is dire. I think this is a prime example of her though, she doesn’t research anything. We’ve all seen her fillers to. I reckon a quick google and whoever comes up first wins

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.