Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know she looks like a smooth brained simpleton in her last video 😂
She's not all there is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s so unhygienic let the ugly 3 lick her and L fingers and then double dip in the jar 🤢 Is that jar going back in the Pantr y ? She blows my mind 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I haven’t clicked her page for months but saw her on my feed. How the duck does she expect any of her original followers to still support her? Has there been a decline?

I hope the cost of living crisis finishes her off because nobody who made her can relate to her.

Reactions: 15
What happened with the cake making 🤷‍♀️
You mean the completely posed/fake cake baking photo - not a drop of mess anywhere is not the way any 3 year old I have ever met bakes cakes. I remember letting my kids fill the cake tins and it went everywhere as did all the other ingredients! And why no cases? Won't the cupcakes stick in the tins?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I’m surprised only one person has trolled her
Hardly horrible and mostly true she doesn’t like the truth! She is a moron he didn’t talk and the person asked if he had been assessed what’s so bad about that. She really needs to buy a much thicker skin with some of her money. Boo hoo woe is me please give me some sympathy.

Reactions: 16
We can read her like a book. She must hate us because we can see behind her shallow superficial facade. We keep receipts and call her out on all her lies.

Even the thickest Hun must be catching on by now. I mean c'mon, it's getting ridiculous

Reactions: 35
You mean he completely posed/fake cake baking photo - not a drop of mess anywhere is not the way any 3 year old I have ever met bakes cakes. I remember letting my kids fill the cake tins and it went everywhere as did all the other ingredients! And why no cases? Won't the cupcakes stick in the tins?
When mine made cakes at that age, there was more mix around their mouths and over the table than in the tin. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And uses the same handheld shark for her toilet floor and to vacuum the worktops 🤢🤢
Oh yes , not forgetting she mops her pissy bathroom floor and then use the same mop on the bathroom walls 💦🤢🦠

• Sick
Reactions: 17
There's no way in hell she letting him mix up a cake. She just put him up there and said, see Ron, this is what came mix looks like. Then he's removed and fiddle takes over baking duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They won’t be allowed to use the bathrooms. They’ve probably got one that she lets them use but those kids bathrooms won’t be touched.

Reactions: 18
Why does she buy her tacky suits 3 sizes too big?
I strongly suspect she has a body dysmorphic disorder & eating disorder from her weight loss. She has lost so much weight, but when she looks in the mirror she still sees a larger frame. So, she dresses for a larger frame. Sad really! She would look healthier with around a stone back on...

Reactions: 18
And that Miss Greedy did that last week. So original hinch. Why do we need to know she’s had 3 eclairs?
It's always 3 isn't it! I'm sure I've read somewhere that pathological liars always use the number 3 for some reason (I'm sure one of you guys have mentioned this before too)

Hinch,

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a sad manipulative liar she is.
1-the messages weren’t real, she made them up and sent them to herself
2-insta didn’t take her story down, she deleted it because her management told her to
3-she’s not a home acct, not in her dreams! Her house looks tit and no one finds her inspiring
4- pushing her range ads because none of it is meeting the sales target

the demographics she was hoping to reach with the fake farm is not happening so she has to try and get back her poor peasant sheep to sympathise and buy her cunty crap! It won’t happen though because they’re broke. Seriously broke.

she repulses the life out of me

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What's she sniffed, she's on one in those stories 🤣🤣

A biscuit before bed? I'm quite laid back with treats and things for my kids but a biscuit before bed is a no go.

Reactions: 25
She is as predictable as hell.

I said earlier she hasn't done a troll rant.

Why not block this person then hunnay?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Cuddling Lonnie when she's got alpaca slobber over her hands 🤢🤢🤢 dirrrrrrty mare
Lots of sneaky eyefucking too 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.